a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

website is still every bit as shite as last season.

been on there to check when general online sale starts for tottenham, assume its 10am wednesday but all info for this match has disappeared in to the void.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s always easier to get ticket info from .com.

last time I crossed paths with biffa and niall was in a bar in palma the night before we played them in the uefa cup. they were both with their mrs', I was way, way beyond paralytic and in all honesty shouldn't even have been attempting conversation.

been to embarrassed to even go on their website ever since.

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

last time I crossed paths with biffa and niall was in a bar in palma the night before we played them in the uefa cup. they were both with their mrs', I was way, way beyond paralytic and in all honesty shouldn't even have been attempting conversation.

been to embarrassed to even go on their website ever since.

:lol:

A bit like that time I saw PL at Cardiff, honestly he could barely speak he was that far gone. (Obviously didn't bother me at the time, we've all been there at one time or another). :good:

• Haha 4

reading the young'uns forum it would appear the ticketing website has been absolutely fucking shambolic yet again, last couple of pages here....

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/37351-memberships-202425/page/160/

got a best place of 900 and something and managed a ticket in the gallowgate, so i suppose i shoudn't really be complaining, but it is farcical. 

• 4 weeks later...

0/3 success rate in the ballot, man city the latest failure. 

would be nice if they gave even a hint of information as to how they've split the available tickets between ballot/online sale.

far be it from me to throw a conspiracy theory in to the equation but I also wonder if the ballot is weighted in the favour of those who"ve forked out the extra tenner to be superdooper mag+ members?  :lol:

13 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

would be nice if they gave even a hint of information as to how they've split the available tickets between ballot/online sale.

far be it from me to throw a conspiracy theory in to the equation but I also wonder if the ballot is weighted in the favour of those who"ve forked out the extra tenner to be superdooper mag+ members?  :lol:

I've been so busy with work I totally forgot about the ballot this week. Feck sake

Currently 1/2 but not going to Spurs this weekend as the Mrs won't allow the wee man to miss school

21 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

This time last year I had 0/3 or 4 so gave up and haven't bothered since and won't buy a membership again. The year before at the same stage I had something like 7/8 before missing out. 

On 06/08/2024 at 10:41, thebrokendoll said:

reading the young'uns forum it would appear the ticketing website has been absolutely fucking shambolic yet again, last couple of pages here....

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/37351-memberships-202425/page/160/

got a best place of 900 and something and managed a ticket in the gallowgate, so i suppose i shoudn't really be complaining, but it is farcical. 

i got 4/9 attempted ballots last season (including one on the resale). 

it's far from pefect, and i ended up sitting on my tod, but it's my only way to get to a match now since they stopped allowing season ticket holders early access to buying extra tickets.

i haven't tried the new system yet - or paid for my membership - has much changed? 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i got 4/9 attempted ballots last season (including one on the resale). 

it's far from pefect, and i ended up sitting on my tod, but it's my only way to get to a match now since they stopped allowing season ticket holders early access to buying extra tickets.

i haven't tried the new system yet - or paid for my membership - has much changed? 

1) enter a ballot (number of winners unknow)

2) win ballot, get a 2 day window on a first cone first served basis to select and pay for your seat 

3) find every device you have capable of connecting to the Internet and install every browser ever invented on to it. have your head nearly fall off as it oscillates from side to side determining which stick man is walking fastest.

4) pray when it's your turn in the queue that the shite website doesn't boot you back to the beginning again.

5) pick a seat (number available unknown) and hope it goes in to your basket rather than flash forlornly.

6) invest 20 hours a day in to playing the robot/fastest finger first game.

7) buy a dodgy firestick.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

@Dr Gloom...

did you get a ticket in the home end for fulham?

last season it wouldn't let me buy a one for the league game despite having registered and bought one for the fa cup, I assume because of not having enough points?

anyway, because of that I never bothered checking till this morning and after logging in it seems it'll let me get one this time. 

no availability at all in the putney road end next to away support but there's some not too far away in the corner of the riverside stand for a bargain £105.....

they can go and fuck themselves!  :lol:

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Dr Gloom...

did you get a ticket in the home end for fulham?

last season it wouldn't let me buy a one for the league game despite having registered and bought one for the fa cup, I assume because of not having enough points?

anyway, because of that I never bothered checking till this morning and after logging in it seems it'll let me get one this time. 

no availability at all in the putney road end next to away support but there's some not too far away in the corner of the riverside stand for a bargain £105.....

they can go and fuck themselves!  :lol:

yeah, i got a couple for £75 - a steal :jesuswept:

last year, what used to be the "neutral" end was more of a home end, so we just snuck in and stood with the away support - pretty easy to do

Edited by Dr Gloom

I’ve tried the Man City and Brighton games for the family section with the bairn. I’ll try my luck with general tickets next time since the family section is a total bust.

last one I got in the ballot was forest on boxing day last season! absolutely convinced it's because they know the card I use to pay for tickets never gets used for any of their ludicrously overpriced club shop tat/food/beer.   :lol:

• Haha 2