a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuckin hell what a parcel of fuckin shit. Didn’t Northumbria Police let the mackems wander up from the station willy fuckin nilly last time they came here? 😒

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/ticket-information-for-tyne-wear-derby-fa-cup-tie/

Alas, poor football, I knew it so well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Alas, poor football, I knew it so well.

It’s been ailing for some time, I think someone should put it out of its misery 😑

South Coast Mags very likely need to book a day off now… we were going to do what we did 20 years ago… drive up and find somewhere for a quick pint near the ground 😆

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuckin hell what a parcel of fuckin shit. Didn’t Northumbria Police let the mackems wander up from the station willy fuckin nilly last time they came here? 😒

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/ticket-information-for-tyne-wear-derby-fa-cup-tie/

says nowt about Id'ing your bus ticket on there prior to them handing over the match ticket, although I only quickly scanned it.

with this in mind I'm prepared to offer a tenner for a spare bus ticket, which is a whole lot of dough for such a short distance!

in other news, I never got a man city ticket.... the cunts. 

51 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

says nowt about Id'ing your bus ticket on there prior to them handing over the match ticket, although I only quickly scanned it.

with this in mind I'm prepared to offer a tenner for a spare bus ticket, which is a whole lot of dough for such a short distance!

in other news, I never got a man city ticket.... the cunts. 

IMG_1967.thumb.jpeg.3b23c086f70fd3dd062d38bb5ddea2af.jpeg

You and the chauffeur can get in on a twofer mate. :lol:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_1967.thumb.jpeg.3b23c086f70fd3dd062d38bb5ddea2af.jpeg

You and the chauffeur can get in on a twofer mate. :lol:

the fucker's most definitely ambulant disabled, gets all the necessary p.i.p. benefits etc to qualify for a reduction in his season ticket price and everything.

I've tried explaining this to him on a multitude of occasions. in much the same way though as he has to stop at burton macdonalds on the a42 and the shell garage on the gateshead side of the redheugh bridge, it's extremely difficult to alter his routines. he's oblivious to the perks he's depriving me of.

the unreasonable cunt.

• Haha 8

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

the fucker's most definitely ambulant disabled, gets all the necessary p.i.p. benefits etc to qualify for a reduction in his season ticket price and everything.

I've tried explaining this to him on a multitude of occasions. in much the same way though as he has to stop at burton macdonalds on the a42 and the shell garage on the gateshead side of the redheugh bridge, it's extremely difficult to alter his routines. he's oblivious to the perks he's depriving me of.

the unreasonable cunt.

Well.… kick his fucking knees in then. :lol:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

probably the only solution mate.

pointless slashing his tyres, the benefit system would just buy him some new ones.

Hang on- has he got a manual or automatic- if the latter, just kick his left knee in, if it’s manual, we need a rethink :lol:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

probably the only solution mate.

pointless slashing his tyres, the benefit system would just buy him some new ones.

That's a trick the Government has overlooked. Benefits cheat. 🙂 

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye its going to be annoying when the same blue tick twitter accounts show up. 

That’s a lot of tickets to scalp from an allocation. 

For who? 

yskp366ihgry80kwfpjj.jpg

"....and if I see Chuck from the good 'ol USA tweeting about getting tickets, alright if he's just on the bum, but if he actually gets a Sunderland ticket ahead of me I'll be, HOW! CHUCK, NOOO!!! I might not know the way to San Jose but I'm pretty sure I could get to the fucking stadio del shite!!!"

• Haha 5