The Kieran.

ohhh_yeah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Ornstein confirming that Trippier wants out. Everton a possible destination.

I hope he likes relegations. 

whoa-woah.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope he likes relegations. 

whoa-woah.gif

jesus eye roll GIF by Chelsea Handler

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’d assume it’s his missus forcing this.

They've separated from what I know. I suspect she is moving back home and he wants to follow. He may also have been told Tino is 1st choice RB this season 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

From the verge of Bayern to Everton within 6 months. 

He'll love it at Everton under the smack head Phil Mitchell. All corners, every cross, every throw in, all free kicks. Plus he doesn't have to be half as fit and will have plenty of time to get his fuck on in Stanley Park with random passers by.

• Haha 3

Sky are reporting he's been told he's not first choice anymore and he's wanting out because he wants to play. Fair play to him. He knows Dyche from Burnley and Everton are so fucking shit he'll look a million dollars in their line up (sort of like he did when he first signed for us).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Sky are reporting he's been told he's not first choice anymore and he's wanting out because he wants to play. Fair play to him. He knows Dyche from Burnley and Everton are so fucking shit he'll look a million dollars in their line up (sort of like he did when he first signed for us).

He already was their best player last season when we played them tbh

• Haha 11

29 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Being dropped for the first game and then told he was no longer "team captain" a couple of days later doesn't smack of us being desperate to keep him like 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Being dropped for the first game and then told he was no longer "team captain" a couple of days later doesn't smack of us being desperate to keep him like 

I mean giving Ashby a squad number too doesn't seem normal when you already have Trips, Tino and Krafth so all the circumstantial evidence points towards us agreeing his time is up here, aye. At least we had him on the bench, and he was still doing his usual leadership patter and what not so we haven't fucked him over like Chelsea have done with a load of their players.

• Like 1

It’ll be a shame to see him go- he was the first “name” player to come in for us after Ashley, and did a sterling job as captain on and off the pitch. 

Best of luck to him 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’ll be a shame to see him go- he was the first “name” player to come in for us after Ashley, and did a sterling job as captain on and off the pitch. 

Best of luck to him 

Yes, best RB ive ever seen play for us. He'll no doubt do well for Everton for a season or 2. I just hope we sting them with a decent transfer fee after they mugged us off over DCL.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yes, best RB ive ever seen play for us. He'll no doubt do well for Everton for a season or 2. I just hope we sting them with a decent transfer fee after they mugged us off over DCL.

You wanted DCL?

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I just hope we get it all upfront, as the way things are going at Everton Football Club, La, we might just end up on their creditors list otherwise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I just hope we get it all upfront, as the way things are going at Everton Football Club, La, we might just end up on their creditors list otherwise. 

It's a loan by the sound of things so we won't be getting much of anything tbh.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Best of luck to him 

he’ll get a great reception whenever he comes back. He was a transformative signing and helped pave the way for Bruno and Isak. A model pro. Shame he couldn’t keep his snake in its cage or he might have seen out his career for us. Good luck to him, indeed 

• Like 2