Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

Thanks. 

If the real advantage is to jump for tickets... Is not very good for me (I have seen a 5% discount in stores too).

But I don't understand why there are a limit... I mean... Is money almost for free. 

In Atletico we are more or less 150.000 members... But only 60.000 with season ticket. 

34 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Thanks. 

If the real advantage is to jump for tickets... Is not very good for me (I have seen a 5% discount in stores too).

But I don't understand why there are a limit... I mean... Is money almost for free. 

In Atletico we are more or less 150.000 members... But only 60.000 with season ticket. 

I don’t know. I’m assuming there’s a limit but there might not be. I just thought because it’s only really to get tickets they at least want some to go on sale to the general public. Which would never happen if you had 40,000 members on top of the ST holders 

:lol: Why would Burnley losing to Southampton calm him down? We’d still not be mathematically safe, which seems the only possible way he’d be happy we won’t go down if he doesn’t feel safe at the point we are now, which is that Burnley need 4 wins from 7 games to overtake us. 

Edited by Howay

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why would Burnley losing to Southampton calm him down? We’d still not be mathematically safe, which seems the only possible way he’d be happy we won’t go down if he doesn’t feel safe at the point we are now, which is that Burnley need 4 wins from 7 games to overtake us. 

Even if we were mathematically safe I still think some people would be bed wetting about getting some random points deduction. 

• Haha 3

On 05/04/2022 at 10:33, Christmas Tree said:

If only I was an excel Wizard :lol:

All I’ve said for a few weeks is that it is going to be a lot closer than most of you are making out and that 3rd spot will not be sorted by end of April.

See post

I can honestly only see us picking up points against Norwich in April. 

He hasn't been punished enough for this. Particularly the last sentence. 

A ZERO CREDIBILITY poster. 

• Haha 5

On 05/04/2022 at 10:35, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

75536F39-6FB1-41F6-B731-D36486A981D5.thumb.jpeg.16c0aa583ae57a6c2ea012e9b1479e15.jpeg

So we have the same bottom 3, both believe Burnley will escape, but you found 7 points for us and I’ve found 2

Had us on 33 points come the end of the season. 6 to play and we're on 37.

ZERO CREDIBILITY. 

• Haha 7

Only 4 teams have failed to win on the first 14 league matches in a season.

The first 3 all got relegated

Newcastle United: “Hold my fucking pint…."

Reminiscent of when no Champions League team had lost the first 3 matches and still progressed from the group stage. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Stopped clocks and all that

I was at least on the right track for the 3 to go down, fairly early on ;)

On 06/12/2021 at 22:05, Rayvin said:

They're 12th and 8 points clear. I mean, I'm not saying it can't happen but I think there's a few other teams I'd give the nod to before them. I still think Watford along with Burnley and Norwich.

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I really hope that stat gets brought up again because, not only are we going to survive, we’re going to blitz beyond that in a way that has made a very mockery of THE NARRATIVE itself

But youz spentz dollar init bruv