Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

On 24/12/2021 at 11:55, PaddockLad said:

FTR: 

Fish 658 twitter followers 

Diego 3159 twitter followers 

Think that's about a 4-1 win for Diego :D

I've gained a few, last time I checked I had about 500.

I don't do it for the followers, the love, respect, or attention, catharsis, enjoyment...

From what I have seen so far the fans have been great at matches and backed the team.  If we lose to Watford and especially in a manner that we did yesterday I can see it turning ugly in home games.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

From what I have seen so far the fans have been great at matches and backed the team.  If we lose to Watford and especially in a manner that we did yesterday I can see it turning ugly in home games.

If the crowd does turn ugly they deserve to be shot with shit.

• Like 3

I agree tbh, we know these players are fucking shite, we also know the club are trying to bring people in so the fans may as well carry on producing a good atmosphere. The bad atmosphere under Ashley made sense as we were watching turgid football and knew the ownership wasn’t bothered about improving and we had managers who didn’t give a flying fuck. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Not like you predict the worst possible outcome.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Going down doesn't set us back 'just a year' IMO it sets us back 2-3.

It sets us back two at the very least and also takes a sizeable chunk out of our allowed spending allowance as you lose about £80m. Honestly couldn't see us getting back up this time had the takeover not occurred. (We could still stay up even now but it isn't happening if there's not at least two good signings in midfield and defence.

• Like 3

It will also cost us a fortune.  We would have to spend on players to get us back up and then spend a fortune to get mid-table in the promotion year and then push on.  IMO Going down isn't an option and they need to spend what they need to NOW. Not fucking about with 3 day bastard medicals.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Not fucking about with 3 day bastard medicals.  

:lol:

Its hilarious that, of all the things going pear-shaped at the club, this is the one you’ve picked to get your back up. 

I hope that when we sign Botman his medical takes a week, just to see your head explode 🤯 

• Haha 4

I think we’re 70/30 going down at this stage. It’s going to take 3-4 quality signings, some outstanding work on the training ground and a top 6 run of form from here 

• Like 1