The new manager thread

Polarboy

2 hours ago, john said:

Neither Ritchie or Fraser should be anywhere near any premier league team,  it looks like its going to Howe , better than Bruce but thats hardly an endorsement. 

Ritchie and Fraser were decent players for Howe, and it was a few years ago when we are talking about Ritchie. He might be over the hill, or it might just be Howe can utilise him better. Personally I think he's past it, but we can't really judge Howe on what he got out of those players years ago. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Hopefully he'll be out on his ear anyway, but especially if they work out that he's the mole. Actually, is Penfold a mole? 

The mole was actually Steve Bruce indulging in a sex fetish. He'd make the call then read The Daily Mail with a side lob.

• Haha 2

Loving that he's already apparently said in his interview assessment of the squad that our fitness levels can be improved. I assume that's the diplomatic version. I do remember Bournemouth were a very high energy side under his watch. Not sure how that will work with our bunch of wasters, but crack on with it Eddie. 

34 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Got a little chub on tbh. Where is @Christmas Tree man

:lol: stuck in a fucking two parter of Silent Witness with our lass. I guessed who did it in part one but there would have been nowt the matter if I’d bailed early.

So, get in (if he actually signs). 

Like what I’ve learned about him today. Hopefully they’ll get all the off field stuff sorted for him very quickly and give him every chance to succeed.

Only slight worry is whether he gets homesick after spending so much of his life in one place. Ideally his family move up with him rather than him going back and forth.

Looming forward to Brentford :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

This genuinely reads like one of those boring James Milner account posts. 

That’s like something you read in a Victorian “classic” novel you downloaded to your kindle because it was free.

Three Men In A Boat or some such wiffle

• Haha 2

Jonas fucked his club over for us too. That bit us on the arse as well. I mean I know it's not a popular opinion because of the parties involved, but he absolutely used his illness and the owners unpopularity to fleece the club. No way was he getting a new deal.

As a fellow survivor of testicular cancer myself I can honestly say that during the years of my illness and treatment I was also thoroughly concentrated on fleecing as many people and institutions as possible. I mean, what else is there to do when undergoing treatment for, and recovering from, a life threatening illness? Worry? Suffer? Spend some precious time with family and friends? Pfffttt ... I needed myself a new everything obtained through merciless graft. You know what they say about money and material belongings: you can take it with you. I was a focused being of pure parasitic energy setting myself up like King Tut, just in case. Knob.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Surprised he hasn't started saying "us" now there's a bit of oil money floating around. Club ambassador you say?

Get the helicopter ready and prepare the lines! Double denim for this one?

• Haha 4

• Polarboy changed the title to Who do you want as the next manager? Howe, for now.
  • Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread