Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Personally praying for a Burnley win tomorrow evening. Stick the scouse mackems in the bottom 3 :clapping:

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Everton, the jammy fucking cunts

Your fault 

• Haha 1

On 18/04/2022 at 05:33, Gemmill said:

Looking at the next 4 games for Burnley and Everton, and consulting the crystal ball.... Everton will be in the relegation zone after the next 4 games. 

They'll have 4 to play vs Burnley's 3 at that stage, so they might still get out of it but let's hope not eh. 

u turn asl GIF by Sign with Robert

Dave, whatever happens, I called Everton being in dire, dire trouble in November last year or something because I'm a great, great bloke who can see things that others can't.  I still sincerely hope they go down, and IN FACT, I predicted the other day that after the 4 games coming up (now 3) they would be back in the R-ZONE!

So you can take your U-Turn, you can sprinkle some sugar on it, and you can STICK IT UP YOUR FUCKING HOOP. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dave, whatever happens, I called Everton being in dire, dire trouble in November last year or something because I'm a great, great bloke who can see things that others can't.  I still sincerely hope they go down, and IN FACT, I predicted the other day that after the 4 games coming up (now 3) they would be back in the R-ZONE!

So you can take your U-Turn, you can sprinkle some sugar on it, and you can STICK IT UP YOUR FUCKING HOOP. 

So did I kemosabe, so did I.

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Lewis Hamilton and Serena Williams have joined one of three shortlisted bids for Chelsea Football Club

Meme Reaction GIF

Big time Arsenal fan Lewis Hamilton? What a bellend.

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Lewis Hamilton and Serena Williams have joined one of three shortlisted bids for Chelsea Football Club

Meme Reaction GIF

That’s not Lewis Hamilton man… 

Reported. 

( Why’s Thierry Henry stood in front of the Yank flag?) 

• Haha 4

If Burnley beat Wolves at home in the 2pm kickoff on Sunday, Everton will start their match away at Liverpool in the relegation zone. And they'll get fucking pumped off Liverpool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5