Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I wonder how many of those who preferred Everton to beat Burnley the other night are still of that opinion. Man Utd are dogshit.

Not sure what you mean here? 

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Villa 4 down at home to Spurs. Puts our defeat into a bit more context. 

They’ve managed about 14 points from their last 15 games, yet the press will still praise Gerard. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Villa 4 down at home to Spurs. Puts our defeat into a bit more context. 

Think they’ve been shite after Gerrard’s good start. 

Villa played well in the first half tbf, just couldn’t finish. I was rooting for Spurs to get 5 but it just wasn’t meant to be. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Villa played well in the first half tbf, just couldn’t finish. I was rooting for Spurs to get 5 but it just wasn’t meant to be. 

Aye they had quite a fair few chances. Second half spurs pushed up and Cuntiniho wasn't getting time on the ball then.

Kane is a superb passer of the ball and has great vision. Surprising when you dribble thay much. 

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

If that's true he's an even bigger arsehole than I'd already given him credit for.

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Proper toddler behaviour :lol: 

Was just going to say similar, the actions of a spoilt child. While I’d have liked them to get a result yesterday, the continued failure of his Man Utd vanity project is superb. 

• Like 6

The shit that Man Utd fans threw our way for Keegan’s failed ‘second coming’ means I’m revelling in Ronaldo’s turning to turds. What goes around, comes around.

• Like 4

The funniest bit is that, while his talent has obviously diminished a bit with age, he’s still absolute quality. But he’s a ‘box player’ type CF who needs good service now and Man Utd are pretty fucking shite at providing it (and shite in general) 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

The funniest bit is that, while his talent has obviously diminished a bit with age, he’s still absolute quality. But he’s a ‘box player’ type CF who needs good service now and Man Utd are pretty fucking shite at providing it (and shite in general) 

That said, he’s still been largely fucking dogshit by anyone’s standards. His touch at times has been worse than Rob McDonald’s. I thought they’d pulled a masterstroke persuading him to come back. The reality is his best is long behind him.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Ronaldo looks about ready to see out his days in the yank league 

I don’t think he can go to the USA, fairly sure one of his teams even recently cancelled a pre season there?