Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Watch it for Merson alone. His contract for Sky should stipulate that he has to have wobbly eye stickers on his glasses. Try and imagine them there as you watch - what he's saying actually starts to make sense. 

:lol: Honestly man it’s got to be one of the best jobs in the world. That first 45 seconds shows you can talk complete fucking nonsense and then just do the same again the next time, don’t bother doing any research, or having common sense, just turn up and say random shite. The look on Souness’ face at a couple of points :lol: I think he’s genuinely stunned so just stops responding. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly man it’s got to be one of the best jobs in the world. That first 45 seconds shows you can talk complete fucking nonsense and then just do the same again the next time, don’t bother doing any research, or having common sense, just turn up and say random shite. The look on Souness’ face at a couple of points :lol: I think he’s genuinely stunned so just stops responding. 

Mindblowing man. "Nothing has changed", and "Liverpool still need to win all their games". 

Well Paul, what's fucking changed is that we know Man City aren't winning all of their games at the minute. And Liverpool have won the last 9. Which is why MAN CITY'S FUCKING LEAD HAS CHANGED TO A SINGLE POINT. YOU CUNT. 

They're all sat laughing at him while his magnified eyes roll around his fucking pickled head in pure indignation.

This is why he's not worth bothering about when he talks shit about Newcastle. Actual fucking numerical facts appear subjective to him, so why should anyone give a shite about his genuinely subjective views. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Mindblowing man. "Nothing has changed", and "Liverpool still need to win all their games". 

Well Paul, what's fucking changed is that we know Man City aren't winning all of their games at the minute. And Liverpool have won the last 9. Which is why MAN CITY'S FUCKING LEAD HAS CHANGED TO A SINGLE POINT. YOU CUNT. 

They're all sat laughing at him while his magnified eyes roll around his fucking pickled head in pure indignation.

This is why he's not worth bothering about when he talks.

Fyp

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is why he's not worth bothering about when he talks shit about Newcastle. Actual fucking numerical facts appear subjective to him, so why should anyone give a shite about his genuinely subjective views. 

:lol: At this point I feel they should just lean in, just have everyone nod along with his drivel so it gives him absolutely titanium confidence. The phone lines of every single show he’s on will explode with the anger directed their way as “Merse” struts around saying he still thinks Noooocarsul will be relegated with 2 games to go when they’re 18 points clear. 

Edited by Howay

1 minute ago, Tom said:

He said something like “Eddie Howe won’t want to finish in the top half in case the owners give him no money in the summer” 

WTAF?! :blink::fool::wacko::idiot:

56 minutes ago, Howay said:

image.png.5a64afc06ced71056a8ea99f3b8f3f24.png

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: They actually let that gobshite onto the big boy panel? Like, the one that gets put on YouTube and watched around the world?

What can you do? Sex sells.

Paul Merson celebrates Arsenal’s Coca-Cola Cup final victory over Sheffield Wednesday at Wembley in 1993.

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I know I'm old and forgetful, but i thought we were back to only 3 subs, but Dirty Leeds have had 4

There was a concussion sub, I think. Wykiki will know, he's FUCKING OBSESSED with bonks on the head. 

• Haha 2