Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

27 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:CT::banana:

I knew at the time of posting that putting that in there would annoy some, so I happily left it there and job done.

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha 1

On 12/03/2022 at 10:53, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

I don’t understand your logic. If I shouldn’t worry about Burnley as our safety is a done deal, then why worry about Brentford overtaking us?

Brentford look out of it also so it’s really about Everton, Leeds and Burnley for third place.

You’ve been concentrating for weeks on nicking a point here and there to get us safe.

Id still prefer  the 10 point gap going into tomorrows game. Reducing to 9 is just an extra point needed to reach guaranteed safety.

So

Go Fuck Yourself Middle Finger GIF by Film Riot

Fucking hell CT you really are as thick as pig shit when it comes to logic :lol:

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

What, wanting to be as far away from 3rd bottom and mathematically safe ASAP?

Its pretty simple :lol: 

Both teams are below us, therefore we want both of them to avoid winning as it minimises the opportunity of either of them catching us. If either of them win it increases their chances. Therefore a draw would be the right result. 

Basic statistics, I refer you to my previous assertion! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Both teams are below us, therefore we want both of them to avoid winning as it minimises the opportunity of either of them catching us. If either of them win it increases their chances. Therefore a draw would be the right result. 

Basic statistics, I refer you to my previous assertion! :lol:

I refer you to your parents ;) 

On 08/03/2022 at 11:58, Craig said:

I was always told if you had nothing nice or positive to say, don't say anything at all. 

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I refer you to your parents ;) 

As far as I'm aware you're still alive CT, unlike Gordon Lee so I reserve the right to point out you are as thick as pig shit when it comes to logic :finger:

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

As far as I'm aware you're still alive CT, unlike Gordon Lee so I reserve the right to point out you are as thick as pig shit when it comes to logic :finger:

What we’ve done is put a gap between us and the bottom teams, but that’s all it is. We’ve still got to win a lot more points.

Didn't Carragher say Everton were going to get a minimum 4 points against Wolves and Newcastle? Oh no they're fucking not! :lol:

Edited by Craig

Arsenal score and theres an old bloke trying to film the celebration on his phone.  Someone cheering bangs him and he drops it.  Then in a panic to pick it up, he misses out :lol: silly old cunt.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Arsenal score and theres an old bloke trying to film the celebration on his phone.  Someone cheering bangs him and he drops it.  Then in a panic to pick it up, he misses out :lol: silly old cunt.

Watching the celebrations yesterday after every Man U goal was like this. It was a cricket crowd cheering a four in the middle of a test match.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Leicester look shite

Rodgers has got to go this summer surely? They're going backwards under him in a way I genuinely didn't expect.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Enjoy the moment FFS.  It's so they can post on Instagram or WhatsApp it.  

Tiktok or Phamlap, you fucking luddite.   

• Haha 1

Citeh drop 2 points against Palace. So they now have a 4 point lead but have played a game more than Liverpool. And they still have to play each other at the Etihad. 

I have a feeling the bin dippers might sneak the league. They'll be fucking intolerable if they do.

On 13/03/2022 at 19:40, Andrew said:

Rodgers has got to go this summer surely? They're going backwards under him in a way I genuinely didn't expect.

Love how he turned us down (and probably before he was even approached). Always thought he was a bit of a fraud. Absolutely fucking adores himself too 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

Love how he turned us down (and probably before he was even approached). Always thought he was a bit of a fraud. Absolutely fucking adores himself too 

Did you see that documentary of him when he was Liverpool manager and the absolutely fucking huge portrait of him in his house. Fuck me, talk about self love

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Did you see that documentary of him when he was Liverpool manager and the absolutely fucking huge portrait of him in his house. Fuck me, talk about self love

He’s still got it up I think. There was something on social media recently. No real excuses for the job he’s doing either, with the squad and resources at Leicester 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s still got it up I think. There was something on social media recently. No real excuses for the job he’s doing either, with the squad and resources at Leicester 

Brendan rodgers has a painting of brendan rodgers… - Men in Blazers

• Haha 6