Just caught their third goal.

🎵You're going down

You're going dooown

You Scouse mackem bastards,

You're going down 🎶.......

...... Is what those spurs should've been singing. 😁👍

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm updating the spreadsheet right now btw.  I think we can confidently predict that Everton aren't coming back from this in the second half. 

D4B8BE89-1755-4519-AD71-1D56BE0C148F.jpeg

• Haha 7

I’ve checked a couple of times but I’m pretty sure that Everton have spent over half a billion pounds over the last five years. It’s an incredible amount to spend to end up with an absolutely shite side.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’m hating Everton more and more every match purely for the fact they’re making Gemmill look like a football sage.

Football sage my arse. What's the denominator here? How many rubbish predictions has he made? I mean, @Gemmill thought Souness was the right man to replace SBR ffs! ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Football sage my arse. What's the denominator here? How many rubbish predictions has he made? I mean, @Gemmill thought Souness was the right man to replace SBR ffs! ;)

We now have to speak of Gemmill in two terms. BA (Before Ashley) and AS (After Saudis).

He disappeared in between, that fair weather motherfucker.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 4

Listen bitchtits. I've predicted fewer relegations in 20 years on here than you've predicted global thermonuclear wars in the last 10 days. 

Now bow down to the one true nostrodamus. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Oh don’t worry, I know you wouldn’t dare step to me.

Drinking in a pub near Waterloo before the Brentford game we were chatting to an Irishman who bore an uncanny resemblance to Gerry Adams…it wasn’t you was it?  :cuppa: