Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Gerrad wanking over liverpool and cuntinhio i bet the thick brummie cunts loving it. 

According to the Liverpool sycophants motd cuntihino is back to his form.

What, after one decent game in how many? 

:lol: I love posts like this. Just so much football tribalism and anger for no apparent reason. Keep it up

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: I love posts like this. Just so much football tribalism and anger for no apparent reason. Keep it up

The Talksport generation ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

LOL at Man Utd. When we overtake them and they're finishing 7th etc. Will the be excluded from the 'Top 6' or will the red nosed shit house not allow it?

It’ll be the ‘big 7’ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

In my opinion when we pass Manu (or any of the "Big 6" for that matter), I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing calls for stricter FFP or some sort of American bullshit 'wage cap' restructuring nonsense. These chancers are not going to take our rise through the ranks laying down.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I need to work out exactly when I first predicted this but it was a LONG fucking time ago when they were way ahead of us. I'm such a clever, clever man. 

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "remember where you heard it first"

• Haha 10

On 02/12/2021 at 15:03, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna confidently predict that Everton will be joining Norwich in the Championship next season. 1 point from the last 7 games and in turmoil from top to bottom. Unrest in the stands, fans at war with the manager and the Board, nothing in the coffers for January. It's curtains for the scouse mackems. 

That just leaves one space left to avoid. 

This was the moment. 

And this was the table at the time: 

image.png.d1522662b30449cb06eb583cb148fe47.png

Those useless cunts have picked up 7 points since December 2.  Which is exactly the same number of points as Norwich have picked up. :lol:  I PUT THE FUCKING HEX ON THEM!

Only Watford have picked up fewer (6). 

• Like 4