Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

They look way less ropey at the back, but he can't have sorted that in a couple of days. If his new manager bounce peaks with a competent defeat, I'll be happy with that. 

They're probably just a bit less fucked for not having to do Bielsa's insane training regime for a week. 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Why is Roberts coming back on with a clearly fucked hamstring? :lol:

Have they used all their subs? 

They have, aye. Very odd that they don't just take him off and play with 10 though. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

They have, aye. Very odd that they don't just take him off and play with 10 though. :dunno:

It's bonkers. He can't contribute anything at all, other than make his injury worse. 

Well. I owe the Sir Bob foundation £20 I think, because apparently Coutinho isn’t complete shite anymore. The fucking shitehawk. Serves me right for making stupid comments on a fucking football forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

Well. I owe the Sir Bob foundation £20 I think, because apparently Coutinho isn’t complete shite anymore. The fucking shitehawk. Serves me right for making stupid comments on a fucking football forum

I don't think he was ever shite, I just think he was more suited to the English game than the Spanish game.

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

I don't think he was ever shite, I just think he was more suited to the English game than the Spanish game.

I honestly thought his head/legs had gone. I watched him for barca semi regularly and he was dog eggs.

Still glad we didn’t sign him though

Gerrad wanking over liverpool and cuntinhio i bet the thick brummie cunts loving it. 

According to the Liverpool sycophants motd cuntihino is back to his form.

What, after one decent game in how many?