Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Burnley losing keeps the pressure on them down there.  They win that put's us 3 points off relegation.  With them losing it's four points.  Yes, it's only a point but every little helps.

@Gemmilldo we have an updated spreadsheet? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Burnley losing keeps the pressure on them down there.  They win that put's us 3 points off relegation.  With them losing it's four points.  Yes, it's only a point but every little helps.

It's swings and roundabouts. Personally I expect Burnley and us to get out of it. There's worse teams in the division and whilst it might let us breathe slightly easier, I think we need to be thinking more positive and see how high we can aim for. 

• Like 1

:lol::lol:           :lol::lol::lol:       :lol:        :lol:    :lol::lol::lol:           :lol::lol:
:lol:      :lol:        :lol:       :lol:    :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                  :lol:       :lol:    :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      
   :lol::lol:           :lol::lol::lol:       :lol:        :lol:    :lol::lol::lol:           :lol::lol:
          :lol:        :lol:               :lol:        :lol:    :lol:   :lol:                   :lol:

:lol:      :lol:        :lol:               :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      :lol:

:lol::lol:           :lol:                   :lol::lol:        :lol:       :lol:        :lol::lol:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Personally I'd have preferred Leicester to lose. Look up, not down. 

I can understand that viewpoint but, I’ll take 14th now tbh. Especially after the shambolic start to the season. Next year is the time to properly look up

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I can understand that viewpoint but, I’ll take 14th now tbh. Especially after the shambolic start to the season. Next year is the time to properly look up

I've got £350 riding on us finishing top 10. Bollocks to 14th :lol:

The Only Way Is Up Yazz GIF - The Only Way Is Up Yazz Plastic Population -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Nah it won't have done much to the spreadsheet, so it is simply not worth my incredibly valuable time. You'll have to wait til the weekend you dirty Yorkshire bastard! 

• Haha 7

17 hours ago, Craig said:

:lol:      :lol:        :lol:       :lol:    :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                  :lol:       :lol:    :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      
          :lol:        :lol:               :lol:        :lol:    :lol:   :lol:                   :lol:

:lol:      :lol:        :lol:               :lol:        :lol:    :lol:       :lol:     :lol:      :lol:

:lol::lol:           :lol:                   :lol::lol:        :lol:       :lol:        :lol::lol:

How long did that take? :smile:

Also, I hope we are playing them mid-week, not at the weekend.

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

How long did that take? :smile:

Also, I hope we are playing them mid-week, not at the weekend.

Quite a while, many many years ago. I think it used to come out regularly during the Martin Jol days.

My local is full of Spurs fans. Had one of them spouting off the other day about how we've won fuck all for decades yet we think we're as big a club as the mighty Spurs. 

I pointed out the last time Spurs won the league was closer to the Victorian age than the present day. Should have seen his face drop when he realised it was correct :lol:

• Haha 5