Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, Phil Hay, the Leeds "expert" at the Athletic seems pretty sure that Bielsa will walk at some point soon.

2-0.

He was the main sports jurno at Yorkshire Evening post so knows everything about Leeds.  He also wrote the Bielsa autobiog

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We've improved so could overtake Everton who aren't picking up. Realistically I don't think they'll go down but I still think we can finish above them.  Consider yourself privy to my expansion. :ok:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Leeds, Brentford and Everton have to be in our sights, Burnley and Watford's too if they get their acts together?

Next week Everton have got Man City and Leeds have got Spurs. Beat Brentford and we could climb three places. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

What do you reckon then?  81%? :razz:

83.5%

I’m confident. It’s not just our recent results but the way we’re playing that is encouraging.   Then you have the teams around us who are playing like we did in Autumn and early winter and it feels like we have momentum to get out of this. 

But let’s not suck each other’s dicks just yet. The teams below us picking up points are a concern. Ideally one or two of them will be cut adrift at some point. 

I’ll be up in the 90% zone once we’re north of 30 points and at least six points above the drop zone. The final four fixtures still concern me. Hopefully we’ve have enough points by then and don’t have to rely on beating one of the top clubs in the run in or Burnley on the last day. 

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fucking hilarious how Man Utd have just imploded. :lol:

It is, also hilarious that sky shift Tyler and Neville to cover it when they normally do the later game*. I'm expecting Warren Barton to personally cover all our games if we get to be a dominant team in the next few years. *Later game, Wolves v Leicester not glamorous enough it seems? Similar to a while back when none of the 'big 6' played and Keane, Neville, Richards, Tyler, Carragher et Al were given that Sunday off. :lol: (Think sky had their reserves covering it like Alan Smith, Hinchcliffe etc).

38 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'It's going to take at least a decade for Noocarsuhl to be up there in the champions Lea....'

'Shaddapp you daft cunt'

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Did Merson say that? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Jesus wept man :lol: 

We’ve bought two “top four” players in the last window. What does he think is going to happen in the summer? 

Staveley’s remit from PIF is achieving like Man City in half the time. 5 years I think it was. 

We’re the only football club KSA owns, anything other than total domination is a humiliation for them. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Shocking that from Firpo. Nice to see Leeds fans throwing stuff at players. Never change eh? Cunts. 

That goal btw. Great finish but after Leeds lose the ball there’s about five passes in their own half and they never get close to putting a challenge in on / stopping any of them. Even for the shot / goal there’s 3 players near Fred without any of them getting a tackle / block on the shot. They’re home against Man Utd, they’ve just got back into the game in mad circumstances, the crowd are buzzing and there’s just zero intensity to their defending. I know they’ve got players to come back but that’s just far too easy for their opponents 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Howay said:

Brentford are in fucking real trouble mind. Just looked there and I think it’s 8 points from their last 13 games, with the two wins being Villa and Watford at home. 

Aye.  I just hope Eriksson isnt playing when we do because no doubt that will lift them.

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think he did say something along those lines. :lol:

Probably based in part on FFP. Something he will have absolutely no understanding of whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Can someone ask Jug Eared cunt how Perez is doing?

Are you referring to Rogers? I can’t say I’ve noticed his lugs but he does remind me somewhat of the eagle off The Muppets 

• Haha 2