Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

Don't really care who wins to be honest, it shouldn't matter one bit. We need to stay up through our own vindication and getting more points than those around us, not relying on just scraping over the line being 4th-less-shit.

That being said... I'd be inclined to say Watford win. Quicker a club can start getting cut adrift the better I recon. Hodgosaurus can give them a good shoeing with Weghorst crocked for me.

It shouldn’t matter but it will. We need those around us to be dropping points as we pick them up and tbh we only need to be the fourth shitest team. We are going to improve but we’re not going to turn into Citeh for the second half of the season. Points are still going to be hard to gain.

3 minutes ago, strawb said:

It’s probably because Scottish football is a shite irrelevance 

I'd normally agree, just seems relevant here given that opinion across the whole country here is that Celtic did well to make a total bollocks of getting in Eddie Howe and take a gamble on the fat Australian bloke.

I'll get my coat.

3 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Back on more important matters, I'm having a hard time believing only three folk here watched Wednesdays old firm.

I watched the first half but wor lass wanted to watch something at nine o'clock. I'm speaking as someone who was semi into that shite as a teen with N Ireland relatives. Now? I couldn't give a fuck. Look Into the 83-84 season and get back to me.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Easy there hmhm. For what it's worth I don't have a dog in that fight and wasn't trying to stir up any shit, just thought it was a great game of football on a night there was fuck all else worth watching. 

We're no all mad bigots up here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Back on more important matters, I'm having a hard time believing only three folk here watched Wednesdays old firm.

The game had intensity & was fun to watch but overall the quality is poor.  It's really not much better than league 1 or 2

18 hours ago, sammynb said:

Watford v Burnley tonight, what’s the best result for us?

IMHO a bore draw, we don’t want Woy to start with the new manager bounce or Burnley’s new striker to get any confidence.

Ranking of results in order of best for us:

Draw

Burnley win

Watford win

10 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I'd normally agree, just seems relevant here given that opinion across the whole country here is that Celtic did well to make a total bollocks of getting in Eddie Howe and take a gamble on the fat Australian bloke.

I'll get my coat.

Not sure why you felt it necessary to slate @sammynb like that, but each to their own.

I don't really like Ange but he seems to have carved out a reasonable reputation for himself by leaving the country and the preconceptions here about him which are probably influenced more by the lack of any great standout talent coming through the national system than by his own ability as a manager.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I watched the first half but wor lass wanted to watch something at nine o'clock. I'm speaking as someone who was semi into that shite as a teen with N Ireland relatives. Now? I couldn't give a fuck. Look Into the 83-84 season and get back to me.

The Rangers fan found something better to watch when his team were 3-0 down at HT then pretends he wasn’t bothered all along?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

The Rangers fan found something better to watch when his team were 3-0 down at HT then pretends he wasn’t bothered all along?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

:lol:

I'd want to win this particular game once upon a time but even then wasn't that bothered, I couldn't give a monkeys now I've grew up. It was a good atmosphere but then it should be. 

44 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What a sad bastard, man. :lol:

The :jerkit:  and the :finger: at his webcam cracked me up ... as if any Middlesbrough fans would be watching his one-sided complete bollocks of a webcast :idiot:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

No fan of West Ham like - far from it - but BBC's gushing over Kidderminster fucking Harriers is cringe. 

It’s hardly like they’re rimming their arses like.

For the most part Kidderminster were fucking tremendous.

Same division as Blyth Spartans man, almost matching a team fifth in the premiership.  

But aye the bbc should have called them shite.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

Don't mind Lampard to be honest. Far more loathsome characters in the game. Declan Rice's stupid advertising board kick and Michael Jackson groin jig after scoring today for example...

Trending GIF happy cinemagraph smiling chuffed gus fring

• Haha 5