Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Hard to know what to want for Leeds v Burnley today. Don't really want either of them getting a point, but wonder if it isn't more important for Burnley to just get stuck on 11 points. 

Which I guess gives us 2 out of 3 results that we can be relatively happy with. A Burnley win can fuck right off though. 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Everton getting beat again. Nothing for them to worry about though, they've not been out the top division in 70 years. :cuppa:

It should've happened in the 90s but iirc Wimbledon folded when 2-0 up and Hans Segers who was guilty of match fixing with Grobelaar basically let two goals in. It was dodgy as fuck.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It should've happened in the 90s but iirc Wimbledon folded when 2-0 up and Hans Segers who was guilty of match fixing with Grobelaar basically let two goals in. It was dodgy as fuck.

Yep, Segars let a Graham Stuart shot in on the last day of the season round 93/94ish, Sheff Utd went down instead, fuckin bent scouse twats 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

I'm only half watching it, but every time I look at the Leeds match, Burnley are scrambling another Leeds attack away. I think they've had 7 corners in the first half. 

Burnley pap, and Leeds not looking particularly like a relegation team, so probs the best result for us if they can stay ahead. 

A Leeds win is fine, they’re absolutely shite it’s just Burnley are horrific. Even with a win Leeds are only 8 points above us, if we hopefully pump Watford and Leeds it could easily be a 2 point gap by the end of January (as they play West Ham away when we play Watford), that scenario would definitely have us above Watford by that point too. Fingers crossed we get the signings to back up this hope. 

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Fair play to Gerrard like. The scouse cunt has fully ushered Villa away from any bother. I really wanted him to be a disaster. 

Well you jinxed that one for us.

• Haha 5