Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Just now, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Just fucking enjoy it man. 

A-fucking-men.

FFS some of you lot can fuck right off :lol: 

1 minute ago, acrossthepond said:

We certainly do like, who's been better?

Apart from a brilliant free-kick Denmark offered nothing. We were the better team all ends up. 

And they still took you to extra time. Think about it.

2 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

We certainly do like, who's been better?

Apart from a brilliant free-kick Denmark offered nothing. We were the better team all ends up. 

They were by far the better team in the second half I saw, but they were playing football minnows. This is way OTT. 

Just now, Renton said:

They were by far the better team in the second half I saw, but they were playing football minnows. This is way OTT. 

They're ranked 10th in the world. And they've been great all tournament. 

Honestly man, you're being completely fucking ridiculous. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

And in answer to your questions, I'm sure Italians showed their usual understated reserve when they won last night. 

Well it's a genuine question. Do they and their media act like this? Do Germany, France? Maybe, but im not sure. Maybe Argentina or Brazil are nearer the mark. 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ewerk still taking all this really well

:lol: I genuinely think you’re dull to watch but for once it’s not because your squad is overhyped. If you win on Sunday then I will admit I was wrong and Southgate deserves all the plaudits but right now you seem like you haven’t been let out of third gear.

Just now, Renton said:

Well it's a genuine question. Do they and their media act like this? Do Germany, France? Maybe, but im not sure. Maybe Argentina or Brazil are nearer the mark. 

We won. Get over it. 

😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Renton said:

I don't know. Do we need to get a definitive answer before you can decide whether it's appropriate to celebrate? 

If (big ‘if’) England beat Italy they should hand the trophy back if Renton reckons Italy weren’t at their best 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I disagree. The penalty was fortunate but from the moment they went behind they were the better team overall. 

If you just look at the match, of course do England deserve to go through. Apart from the dive you were all over Denmark for most of the second half and in extra time,

But the commentators were on about how hard it has been for people in recent months.

Tough shit of course. Just like all over the planet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

They're ranked 10th in the world. And they've been great all tournament. 

Honestly man, you're being completely fucking ridiculous. 

Whatever, i stopped supporting England in April 2003 anyway. :razz:

1 minute ago, Alex said:

If (big ‘if’) England beat Italy they should hand the trophy back if Renton reckons Italy weren’t at their best 

"We need to just go to a VAR decision from Tynemouth. Newcastle's premier Gordon Ramsay lookalike has a big decision to make." 

• Haha 2

Just now, Kitman said:

Well this is new territory. England into a major final, fuck me. Well done lads, that’s fucking brilliant!

See Renty Baby, it’s not that hard! 

1 minute ago, Kitman said:

Well this is new territory. England into a major final, fuck me. Well done lads, that’s fucking brilliant!

Actually we're still waiting to decide whether it's brilliant or not. I'll ask you to show some fucking restraint in the meantime. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

See Renty Baby, it’s not that hard! 

Hoy man. We could be playing a blend of Italian defence, Brazilian flair, mixed in with Dutch total football, win every match 20 nil, and i wouldn't support England. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I might split the thread so Ewerk, Renton and Isegrim can have their own little corner to piss and moan in.

Don’t worry. I am not really bothered. I stated before that I think staging a major football event during a pandemic has been a rather poor idea. 

I am puzzled about the hypocrisy when it comes down to winning games by cheating though. That’s something I  do really can’t stand, regardless of the teams involved.

• Haha 1