I'VE SAID IT BEFORE.

Ugly Mackems

IIRC Bellamy did start using this goal to defend the undefendible when he was sent off against Inter a few weeks later: "Well we wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for ME" etc.

I'd love him to still play for us but recognise he is a complete arsehole, matched only by Dyer and Souness imo.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same lad nearly jeopardised the campaign with his antics in Kiev (before, admittedly, redeeming himself in Rotterdam). He got himself sent off at home to Inter leading to us getting hammered too, which effectively ending our chances of going through. Collective memory loss tbh. And before anyone gives the standard response, I never wanted him to leave and blame Souness (in the main) for it happening and despite his faults, on balance, I thought he was worth it.

The same lad nearly jeopardised the campaign with his antics in Kiev (before, admittedly, redeeming himself in Rotterdam). He got himself sent off at home to Inter leading to us getting hammered too, which effectively ending our chances of going through. Collective memory loss tbh. And before anyone gives the standard response, I never wanted him to leave and blame Souness (in the main) for it happening and despite his faults, on balance, I thought he was worth it.

102232[/snapback]

I agree with that. A balanced view if I may say so. :icon_lol:

102232[/snapback]

I agree with that. A balanced view if I may say so. :icon_lol:

102235[/snapback]

:up: Beat me to it :(

Scott Parker got MOM I think!

102227[/snapback]

Easier to bait 5 year olds, eh? Shame you're banned over there :icon_lol:

102234[/snapback]

You were doing well up to the smiley. Shame!

102240[/snapback]

Fantastic repsonse on the points about Bellamy.

Bellamy seems happy at Blackburn. Good luck to him. We do have Albert Luque so why should we care.

102246[/snapback]

That might get a bite on N-O.

Going a bit o/t, but is anyone else getting a bit pissed off with Owen seemingly being only interested in England? TalkShite were doing my head in yesterday, saying he was too good for Newcastle and will be off like a shot in the summer. Apparently he doesn't owe us anything either. Really?

I know a lot of this is tabloid shit stirring, but I can't help thinking he is the model professional that doesn't give a shit about Newcastle, whereas Bellmay was the reverse.

Going a bit o/t, but is anyone else getting a bit pissed off with Owen seemingly being only interested in England? TalkShite were doing my head in yesterday, saying he was too good for Newcastle and will be off like a shot in the summer. Apparently he doesn't owe us anything either. Really?

I know a lot of this is tabloid shit stirring, but I can't help thinking he is the model professional that doesn't give a shit about Newcastle, whereas Bellmay was the reverse.

102251[/snapback]

He was on the local news the other night, that tit 'Clem' or whatever who is also on 5Live was interviewing him at the launch of the new England away top and he said "the injury didn't come at the worst time" or similar, with the inference that it won't affect his World Cup performance and may even help it.

102251[/snapback]

That wound me up too. Matt Dickinson from the Times saying "I think Newcastle fans will just be grateful to have seen him wear the Black and White once." What a prick.

102251[/snapback]

That wound me up too. Matt Dickinson from the Times saying "I think Newcastle fans will just be grateful to have seen him wear the Black and White once." What a prick.

102258[/snapback]

needs a feckin slap this Clem bloke by the sounds, probably just a jealous mackem anyways, tw@t.

I agree about Owen's comments ("The injury didn't come at the worst time" - yes, it did from your employer's point of view!), and I've said it before: if he wasn't English, there's no way he'd get away with that country-before-club attitude of his. I'm still glad he's ours (if you can call it that), but I do think he owes us another season.