Callum Wilson

wykikitoon

• 4 weeks later...

This blokes not far off missing 100 games through injury in 4 seasons. There can't be many players in the league with a worse injury record? Other than DCL, who we also tried to sign for some inexplicable reason!

IMG_2630.thumb.jpeg.9765f1dc0b8565a82c70ef107cf4d0ce.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Won't return to training until the next international break. He's finished, this lad. We missed our window to move him on. 

Another Mitchell magic 2024 Summer transfer window moments?

• Haha 1

Just now, sammynb said:

Another Mitchell magic 2024 Summer transfer window moments?

I mean it was Staveley etc that extended his contract. They really should have just let him run it down and released him into the wild.

• Like 4

He wants to fucking pack it in. He's made of fucking bog paper the soft cunt*

*don't hit me Callum. You still like Tea with just milk? 

• Haha 7

Its absolutely frustrating as a fan but I can imagine Wilson himself must be at a pretty low ebb to keep picking up injuries like this. Callum has that attitude which makes him want to be starting and being top scorer so I don't think he's shirking by any stretch. He must wonder what he's done to get such a shit hand. 

• Like 6

Just now, Chaser said:

He must wonder what he's done to get such a shit hand. 

Wiki's missus didn't wash her hole out properly would be my guess.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Its absolutely frustrating as a fan but I can imagine Wilson himself must be at a pretty low ebb to keep picking up injuries like this. Callum has that attitude which makes him want to be starting and being top scorer so I don't think he's shirking by any stretch. He must wonder what he's done to get such a shit hand. 

I bet he would give Sir Les a run for his money so its swings and roundabouts like.

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I mean it was Staveley etc that extended his contract. They really should have just let him run it down and released him into the wild.

More Mitchell should have been out touting him about, one of the promoted clubs would have been desperate enough to pay us pennies for him, yes I realise he was injured at the time but players still get transfers with "minor" injuries.

Edited by sammynb

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

More Mitchell should have been out touting him about, one of the promoted clubs would have been desperate enough to pay us pennies for him, yes I realise he was injured at the time but players still get transfers with "minor" injuries.

Minor might be a bit of a stretch since he's looking at 3 months out :lol:

• Like 1