Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Skunkers don't think the campaign has been going down to well..

Hitzfeld campaign

May have gone slightly wrong. As MM on the legends was complaning about their inbox being blocked by people campagining for Hitzfeld. He was far from happy about it.

Also Mick Lowes said on radio newcastle the same thing had happened to him and Alan Oliver, he called those campaigning for Hitzfeld the lunatic fringe.

:D

93435[/snapback]

:(

93480[/snapback]

They all hate Mick Lowes now like (I'd think I was dealing with loonies if I received an inbox full of emails from Skirge), and True Faith's readership has plummetted by around 5 after they said they wouldn't be supporting the campaign. Power to the People.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all hate Mick Lowes now like (I'd think I was dealing with loonies if I received an inbox full of emails from Skirge), and True Faith's readership has plummetted by around 5 after they said they wouldn't be supporting the campaign.  Power to the People.

93484[/snapback]

I know it may appear I'm stalking HTT, but his comments genuinely astound me. Listen to this rant against True Faith:

Call themselves a fan site...

Nee arse on them, fair enough ignoring it or remaining impartial, but to ridicule fellow fans, genuine fans at that who have nothing but honourable intentions where NUFC is concerned?

Low that.

No better than the Chronicle.

Ahh, **** them. TF won't last long anyway, fanzines are dying. One less arse licking club puppet to string fans along.

Why will tf die, is it too perpetual? Tell you what, I'd much rather read tf than any of the crap editorials on N-O that appear to have been written by illiterate 5 year olds.

They all hate Mick Lowes now like (I'd think I was dealing with loonies if I received an inbox full of emails from Skirge), and True Faith's readership has plummetted by around 5 after they said they wouldn't be supporting the campaign.  Power to the People.

93484[/snapback]

I know it may appear I'm stalking HTT, but his comments genuinely astound me. Listen to this rant against True Faith:

Nee arse on them, fair enough ignoring it or remaining impartial, but to ridicule fellow fans, genuine fans at that who have nothing but honourable intentions where NUFC is concerned?

Low that.

Ahh, **** them. TF won't last long anyway, fanzines are dying. One less arse licking club puppet to string fans along.

Why will tf die, is it too perpetual? Tell you what, I'd much rather read tf than any of the crap editorials on N-O that appear to have been written by illiterate 5 year olds.

93495[/snapback]

Aye I thought that was canny mental. I've asked him if True Faith is too snobby or too perpetual, but he's yet to respond.

You're either with us or you're against us tbh.

There is a touch of fundamentalism to it all. "We know we're right so there's no reason to enter into debate with the uneducated. We've got HTT on our side, how can we be wrong?"

I tell you what, I really want Hitzfeld now, if only for the fact I'm scared shitless of what will happen if we don't get him.  :D

93509[/snapback]

We'll look like a bigger fucking joke than we already are doing tbh. The world against N-O it seems....

And I see he's attacking the chronicle? Down Alan Oliver's list of NUFC sites he will go!

:(

I tell you what, I really want Hitzfeld now, if only for the fact I'm scared shitless of what will happen if we don't get him.  :D

93509[/snapback]

I'm worried that your avatar hints at what may be to come... :(

I tell you what, I really want Hitzfeld now, if only for the fact I'm scared shitless of what will happen if we don't get him.   :D

93509[/snapback]

I'm worried that your avatar hints at what may be to come... :(

93513[/snapback]

POW camps for the non-believers! It's what Hitzfeld's grandfather would have wanted!

Allegedly.

93484[/snapback]

Low that.

93495[/snapback]

hahaha

Anyone that is against him seems to be dying. Filled with his own self-importance tbh.

Are there any other clubs interested in Hitzfeld at the moment? ;)

Disturbing cults aside, if we miss out on a manger like him because we played the waiting game for too long then I won't be best pleased. Partially because I'm not keen on the prospect of martin o'neill as it can't be that hard to win the SPL with either Celtic or Rangers...

The Hitzfeld campaign is getting fucking annoying now on N-O. At first their intentions were good but they've gone about it the complete wrong way and alienated most of the fans.

Must say it's interesting to read people's objective views of it, anything like that on there would have been deleted.

HTT's going to assassinate Oliver with a piece of cheese now after his "mystified" comment, talk about a storm in a teacup. You should see the reactions on there to it beggars belief, they make Al Quaeda look like a bunch of hippies

93783[/snapback]

HTT has lost the fucking plot, and all the backslapping in that forum is getting ridiculous. The forum is now less about the campaign and more about telling fellow campaigners how great they are. Woe betide Shepherd if he doesn't talk to Hitzfeld though. Jesus weptomatic.

HTT's going to assassinate Oliver with a piece of cheese now after his "mystified" comment, talk about a storm in a teacup. You should see the reactions on there to it beggars belief, they make Al Quaeda look like a bunch of hippies

93783[/snapback]

HTT has lost the fucking plot, and all the backslapping in that forum is getting ridiculous. The forum is now less about the campaign and more about telling fellow campaigners how great they are. Woe betide Shepherd if he doesn't talk to Hitzfeld though. Jesus weptomatic.

93784[/snapback]

I've made a thread now saying I think it's a load of fuss about nothing, see what the reply is. I'm expecting a load of snide comments as usual

Fuck me gently! I want him but FFS their starting to make us look like a bunch of Junkies with Hitzfeld being the only fix.

What a bunch of Hitzrats!

93833[/snapback]

A new drug craze has swept the northeast, referred to as "Doing Hitzfeld" ;)

Seeing as .com are reluctant to even mention the Hitzfeld rumour so far, I get the feeling Biffa and Niall are pretty p*ssed off about getting hundreds of mails to promote the campaign.

93809[/snapback]

Mick Lowes went off on one about it this morning. But then, the way he seemed to force O'Neill onto everyone made him sound like a right cockend.

These younger generation people starting this campaign might be sturborn might look silly and probably tried too hard to brain wash everybody too forcefully, i agree however Its only a minority of them that does it.

Without them this campaign would not have started (some of us are too old to be so passionate and too busy with our own lifes making a living tbh) ;)

Would you have preferred if this campaign never started?? and let fred just appoint anyone??

Everything has a limit...

The Bombing of phone calls and e mails has reached its limit because we have reached our aims, Its pointless to do anymore ....

I have been following this campaign and have been guilty of mailing the media myself(in the early stage) but honestly most of us who are mature enough have stopped and see no further actions to be taken towards the media.

Dont go slagging all of the people who has put effort into this campaign without knowing whats going on.....its not appreciated when someone who havent seen the sky and tell me that it is green.

I apologise if this post is off the topic here but seriously i dont see the fuss in between this board and N.O....(I Used to be on the .com forum years ago but it shifted else where, i see a few familiar names here so i presume it shifted here)

If there is a minority of the people you dislike in the campaign movement please dont condamn the rest...........Its atmost like a minority of the world condamning all the muslims but in reality its only a minority.

Some complains were posted in N.O abt the campaign and rightly so ,because they have a point but much will be appreciated if they came with less anger and more understanding......

Cheers we are all supporting the same club and are all wanting the best for this club, which ever manager that comes in i will be 110% behind him. I cant say the same for all of the supporters in this campaign to all due respect they lead thier own minds. However imo majority of the crowd shares the same opinion as me.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...80784#msg280784

What has concerned me, while I applaud the efforts put in by some to get Hitzfelds name in the media while perhaps it was not before, some seem to have been brainwashed into thinking that would be the only worthy appointment.

Many of those supporting this may now scoff at MON where as wanted no one but him before this started. Its is critical that when the new manager is appointed we get behind him from the off. Show he has our backing (providing its not Bruce! ). I get the horrid feeling that if we signed MON we'd see threads like "FFS FS what have you done??" etc.

People have done a good job in showing that Hitzfeld is not the only manager some fans would like here. While MON does have a good chunk of support, Hitzfeld does have a few also (at least over the net). We cant be so blinkered by asking FS to sign Hitzfeld as we have no idea how the man would be. for all we know he may have cracked up in the last year that would only be apparent in an interview! All we can hope for is that he, along with other good candidates are considered.

There is a time to be heard, and a time to back down when you have been heard. Else what you say can backfire.

These younger generation people starting this campaign might be sturborn might look silly and probably tried too hard to brain wash everybody too forcefully, i agree however  Its only a minority of them that does it.

Without them this campaign would not have started (some of us are too old to be so passionate and too busy with our own lifes making a living tbh) :razz:

Would you have preferred if this campaign never started?? and let fred just appoint anyone??

The Bombing of phone calls and e mails has reached its limit because we have reached our aims, Its pointless to do anymore ....

I have been following this campaign and have been guilty of mailing the media myself(in the early stage) but honestly most of us who are mature enough have stopped and see no further actions to be taken towards the media.

Dont go slagging all of the people who has put effort into this campaign without knowing whats going on.....its not appreciated when someone who havent seen the sky and tell me that it is green.

I apologise if this post is off the topic here but seriously i dont see the fuss in between this board and N.O....(I Used to be on the .com forum years ago but it shifted else where, i see a few familiar names here so i presume it shifted here)

If there is a minority of the people you dislike in the campaign movement please dont condamn the rest...........Its atmost like a minority of the world condamning all the muslims but in reality its only a minority.

Some complains were posted in N.O abt the campaign and rightly so ,because they have a point but much will be appreciated if they came with less anger and more understanding......

Cheers we are all supporting the same club and are all wanting the best for this club, which ever manager that comes in i will be 110% behind him. I cant say the same for all of the supporters in this campaign to all due respect they lead thier own minds. However imo majority of the crowd shares the same opinion as me.

93936[/snapback]

If you look through the first few pages of this thread you'll find that everyone supports what N-O were doing and trying to achieve. Nobody slagged any of the work that was put in. However, it has gone way ott now. You've pissed off the media men with the most coverage in the area; Lowes, Oliver, and Supermac by crashing their e-mail accounts. So they've dismissed it (Lowes calling you the 'Lunatic fringe' is not good)and it now proabably won't be mentioned again, however many e-mails you send them. Overkill has fucked up the initial good work that you put in, which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded Hitzfeld, although I'd rather have O'Neil. ;)

These younger generation people starting this campaign might be sturborn might look silly and probably tried too hard to brain wash everybody too forcefully, i agree however  Its only a minority of them that does it.

Without them this campaign would not have started (some of us are too old to be so passionate and too busy with our own lifes making a living tbh) :razz:

93936[/snapback]

If you look through the first few pages of this thread you'll find that everyone supports what N-O were doing and trying to achieve. Nobody slagged any of the work that was put in. However, it has gone way ott now. You've pissed off the media men with the most coverage in the area; Lowes, Oliver, and Supermac by crashing their e-mail accounts. So they've dismissed it (Lowes calling you the 'Lunatic fringe' is not good)and it now proabably won't be mentioned again, however many e-mails you send them. Overkill has fucked up the initial good work that you put in, which is a shame because I wouldn't have minded Hitzfeld, although I'd rather have O'Neil. ;)

93963[/snapback]

As i said most of us have stopped.....but i believe there are a bunch of youth that are too free really....

Actually i dont really care if we pissed of the media ,from the way i see it to gain recognition this was always going to happen.

The media may dislike us or be critical on our actions however we have reach our goal of affecting the media.

IMHO only other way we can show it is at games , be it singing , 20-40 banners , or chanting .......otherwise this campaign is always going to fail.

It will always be a small group branded in the media and a small grp recognise by the club.

What is this board rivalry? To be honest I feel it's a myth created by HTT so he doesn't have to deal with the fact that some people don't like him. Most on here use both boards, and say that every time this subject is brought up.