Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

So unless you want to start contributing to the costs of hosting your pathetic drivvel, then please do as you've been asked and stop fucking about you stupid southern twat!

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :razz:

The MAJORITY of my posts were trying (and failing) to get people off my back.

I think if you want to start cutting back on the people clogging it up it's only fair you have a word with Mr Prolific (alex). He's got getting on for 6000 posts, of which probably several hundred were attacks on me.

I know he's in the gang and everything, but you can't seriously be trying to get me to believe that I'm responsible for the ills of slow servers.

Also the quote feature seems to be a bit over enthusiastic, to be fair I normally try and chop the first posts off.

91473[/snapback]

:lol:

Fucking hell, man! :razz:

91476[/snapback]

Amazing.

AF, I think the only way for you to survive unscathed on this board is if you put EVERYONE on ignore. That way no one can upset you and none of us have to put up with threads in which you bemoan the nasty way you're treated.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Christ's sake, you are honestly the wettest bloke I've ever come across.  I've tried to be nice and see it from your point of view, but I'm afraid I've come to the conclusion that you really are a big soft nancy boy!  Now shut up and stop looking for a) sympathy, and b ) attention.  :razz:

Honestly, stop wittering on about how mean everyone is to you.  Are you not embarrassed by the way you're carrying on?  I bet as a kid you were the sort where you were always crying to the point where your parents just used to ignore it because you would just start bealing at the drop of a hat.  :yes

I'm reminded of the scene in the Godfather when the showbiz bloke comes home and is whining and crying about something going "Oh what can I do" and Don Corleone grabs him and shakes him and goes "You can act like a MAN!". :lol:  It's about time you started.  :angry:

91466[/snapback]

Don't over react, I was just thanking someone who obviously felt that I had a point.

As for thinking you know anything about me as a person outside this forum, you don't. :razz:

So unless you want to start contributing to the costs of hosting your pathetic drivvel, then please do as you've been asked and stop fucking about you stupid southern twat!

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :lol:

I think if you want to start cutting back on the people clogging it up it's only fair you have a word with Mr Prolific (alex). He's got getting on for 6000 posts, of which probably several hundred were attacks on me.

I know he's in the gang and everything, but you can't seriously be trying to get me to believe that I'm responsible for the ills of slow servers.

Also the quote feature seems to be a bit over enthusiastic, to be fair I normally try and chop the first posts off.

91473[/snapback]

Fuck me gently, have a word with yourself you fucking cretin!

Nobody is asking you to cut down on the posts where there is actually some content (I don't agree with most of it, but then I don't agree with what some others put either), you've been asked to stop taking the piss with regards to wasting the database space by pressing the return key a few times...

And for the record, you're not the first person to be asked not to do it so get off your soap box and pack it up with the attention seeking!

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :lol:

91473[/snapback]

I asked you not to put the 150 blank lines in your post. I didn't ask you stop calling me a fucking idiot.

Get a grip.

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :razz:

91473[/snapback]

:lol:

Fucking hell, man! :razz:

91476[/snapback]

So let's get this right; he's blocking Alex but still assumes Alex is writing hundreds of attacks on him, despite being unable to read his posts? Not modest, is he? :yes

Couple of thread over there suggesting Hoddle has been to SJP :lol:

91486[/snapback]

It was rumoured on the 606 forums. If it were true, you'd have seen a lot of money going on Hoddle this morning, which it hasn't. Same happened with Souness IIRC.

91486[/snapback]

It was rumoured on the 606 forums. If it were true, you'd have seen a lot of money going on Hoddle this morning, which it hasn't. Same happened with Souness IIRC.

91493[/snapback]

Blatant wind-up. From everything Shepherd has said so far about having to get this one right, there is no WAY he would inflict Hoddle on us.

91486[/snapback]

91493[/snapback]

Blatant wind-up. From everything Shepherd has said so far about having to get this one right, there is no WAY he would inflict Hoddle on us.

91498[/snapback]

But does he still think we want Martin O'Neill? (apart from Renton)

there is no WAY he would inflict Hoddle on us.

91498[/snapback]

2 years ago, I'd have said the very same thing about Souness tbh....

That being said, if he so much as gives Hoddle an interview, he'll get fucking lynched! :lol:

AF, you've started polls and threads on here over the last few weeks that have added to the craic and the debate, but you seem to have gone back to playing the victim again. We deal with banter on here, and you've already said that you don't really get it which is fair enough. Thing is, taking the piss out of each other won't go away, so you need to decide whether you can deal with it or not. If not, which is fair enough, then fuck off.  :lol:

91478[/snapback]

As long as I'm not banned I'll be sticking around and contributing....

:razz:

91486[/snapback]

91493[/snapback]

91498[/snapback]

91502[/snapback]

I'm not remotely alone. For the record, I'd be chuffed with Hitzfeld or O'Neill, I suspect we'll endu with far worse though.

I've just had a thought - is it possible for us all to put AF on ignore?

91505[/snapback]

Not if I can get you all on ignore first *seethe* :lol::razz:

BWAHAHAHAHA :razz:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

91498[/snapback]

That being said, if he so much as gives Hoddle an interview, he'll get fucking lynched! :lol:

91506[/snapback]

If Shepherd appoints Hoddle Gemmill will soon be convinced he's the right man anyway.

91486[/snapback]

91493[/snapback]

91498[/snapback]

91502[/snapback]

I'm not remotely alone. For the record, I'd be chuffed with Hitzfeld or O'Neill, I suspect we'll endu with far worse though.

91508[/snapback]

I know, it was an after-thought post to be honest :razz:

I wouldn't be worried if we got O'Neill, as long as he brought his own staff he had at Celtic with him. I think they had a quality backroom staff which has been sadly missing over the years here.

If Hitzfeld got the job, who would he have working with him? Does Isegrim know?

91498[/snapback]

91506[/snapback]

If Shepherd appoints Hoddle Gemmill will soon be convinced he's the right man anyway.

91514[/snapback]

If you don't put a wink on that, I'm chucking a hissy fit. You've got 2 minutes. :razz::razz:

Good point about the backroom staff like, you probably have to go back to Keegan with the likes of Fazackerly and Stevie Black for the last time it was the case here.

91498[/snapback]

91506[/snapback]

91514[/snapback]

If you don't put a wink on that, I'm chucking a hissy fit. You've got 2 minutes. B):yes

91518[/snapback]

:angry:

If Hitzfeld got the job, who would he have working with him? Does Isegrim know?

91516[/snapback]

Hitzfeld only had one person that was working with him constantly. That's Michael Henke (the Jorman version of Phil Thompson). Henke had a short spell as manager at Kaiserslautern but was sacked after very few months.

But I think in the case of Hitzfeld the backroom staff isn't that much important. He only needs someone working alongside him for the fitness training and a couple of other people working after his instructions. I think this would most likely be English people.