The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

Brighton fans seem to have taken this transfer & our other alleged “interest” in their players quite personally which is ideal because I can’t fucking stand them.

:lol:

I think I've seen us knocked out the cup four times by these so if they're pissed off then.....

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

I like that even after someone posted the well wishes of a Brighton fan we’ve just about all come out and called them a bunch of cunts :lol:. In stark contrast to the mackems who would be signing up to their forum in droves and telling them they’ve always loved them as a fan base, and then asking if they hate the mags as well. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I fully agree. The championship seasons were funny in that it opened me up to a lot more clubs to dislike, Brighton, Huddersfield, and Nottingham Forest being the main culprits. 

I don't mind Huddersfield, but that's more due to the fact I saw REM play at the McAlpine in '95 than any football related reason.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Not sure this matters if Man United are still absolutely pulling our piss pipes on the price. Assuming it's even true. 

The link I have above is Bailey's article that's to be updated, but in it he states that both clubs are confident of getting a deal done. 

• Like 1

Just now, Polarboy said:

The link I have above is Bailey's article that's to be updated, but in it he states that both clubs are confident of getting a deal done. 

Hope so. Of everyone we've been linked with, for me Lingard represents the most tangible could-get-us-out-of-this-mess signing. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Where do we see J-Lingz playing?

I’d have thought probably out wide instead of Fraser, but drifting in a bit to support wood? 

Otherwise he could play the role Willock played last season as one of the midfield three who arrives late in the box to get on the end of crosses, but I think you ideally want to play him further forward. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

• Tom locked this topic