The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They'll be accepting a fucking bunch of fives if this doesn't get done today. 

Gemmill there, plainly with an advanced case of  "seepage aboot the trews" :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, The Fish said:

I don't think that's true. I think we've looked better than a good number of teams, we just haven't finished them off. 

Have we?  I'm pretty sure I've been to every home game and  while we've had good spells I don't think we've been better than a good number of them.  But my point was more that I haven't seen anyone other than Norwich look worse than what we have on a number of occasions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Have we?  I'm pretty sure I've been to every home game and  while we've had good spells I don't think we've been better than a good number of them.  But my point was more that I haven't seen anyone other than Norwich look worse than what we have on a number of occasions.

:dunno: I see enough in the performances to think that with a few better players we've enough to survive. Watford, Burnley, Norwich, Everton, Leeds have all looked awful.

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Lacelles and Schar it is. Fingers crossed the extra injuries Leeds have means they're as shit as us

I take it you didn’t see their performance against West Ham then 

If we get Lingard, on a permanent deal this window, I'm believing again.

I think the strategy of established international players who have fringe roles in their clubs, or are overseas to their home nation, is a good one. But Deli ali can fuck right off. He's not even a fringe international anymore, lazy cnut.

Sevilla is a selling team. His style has always been defined by signing cheap players and selling them for a good profit. In fact, they have always failed paying too much for a player.

His most expensive signings have always disappointed. Negredo, Romaric, Muriel, Rony Lopes, Chevantón, Dabbur, Suso, Joaquín Correa, Vázquez...

But it is a team that sells quite well at the right time.

Its most expensive sales in history:
Ben Yedder 36M
Lenglet 32M
Vitolo 32M
Dani Alves 30M
Bacca 30M
Gameiro 28M

Personally, I think if our offer is for £36m or so, they'll let him go. Perhaps a few million more to make it the most expensive sale in its history.

Now, if they don't want to sell, which happened last summer with Koundé... Complicated. And that Koundé rebelled and wanted to leave, but they set his price at about 80M and Chelsea never came close to those values.

• Like 1

They're meant to have 98% vaccinated status in their squad, Leeds, although not to say people still won't get it. But harder to get a postponement I would have thought.

Bielsa and his 9 hour training days strikes again. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

They're meant to have 98% vaccinated status in their squad, Leeds, although not to say people still won't get it. But harder to get a postponement I would have thought.

Bielsa and his 9 hour training days strikes again. 

To be fair to Bielsa he has put nippers on the bench and as yet not asked for a postponement.  Its cunts like Playmobil head that have one case and somehow get the game off.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Don't believe this. Are they about to triple his wage and meet his club's increasingly ridiculous fee demands? I think this one might be on the back burner again, at least til the end of the window. Sounds like he's set to play for them tonight. 

• Tom locked this topic