The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

generally agree but man u was the first promising game i've seen from him for a while and it would be typical if he leaves then rediscovers his form from a couple of years ago

I'm with this, he looked a great prospect and I'd love to keep him if there were genuine signs of him getting a second wind.

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'd rather go for Isak from Real Sociedad to be honest;

image.thumb.png.5b32e9c80594379cf4149270588f1032.png

I haven't seen much of the Fiorentina kid, but I've seen nothing at all of him so I'll take your word for it. :lol:

53 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

generally agree but man u was the first promising game i've seen from him for a while and it would be typical if he leaves then rediscovers his form from a couple of years ago

Aye, I know what you’re saying. I would definitely prefer some of the older deadwood to be offloaded first. 

3 minutes ago, Dougle said:

BBC website man, no mention of Newcastle or Trippier, but manage to post a story about Bournemouth signing some reserve bloke from Fleetwood…

Good old State TV

I mean TBF to the shitehawks nothing is official yet :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was at Leeds during their promotion season, wasn't he? (look at me showing off cos I watched that Leeds show on Amazon) 

Think he made less that 20 games.  Most of them off the bench.  My old man was kicking off as he should have been starting.  But then again, my dad hated Bamford :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Not sure about Nkeitiah tbh.

CT already working on a terrace chant incorporating the 80s hit by Elton John 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Think he made less that 20 games.  Most of them off the bench.  My old man was kicking off as he should have been starting.  But then again, my dad hated Bamford :lol: 

Bamford seems too beige to hate. I enjoyed him on that show trying to justify going down holding his face when he'd never been touched. I think it was Luke Ayling taking the piss saying "Have you seen Pat's eye?! Fucking hell, it's swollen right up, they've rushed him to hospital", and him sat going "I made a meal of it but he definitely touched me."

Edited by Gemmill

• Tom locked this topic