The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

You get the feeling his bell end will explode if we go down. He’s literally got fuck all positive to say about the club. He’s on borrowed time at the Telegraph if we actually become one of the elite sides in Europe like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Luke's having a fuckin great start to the year :lol:

Its his first game in two years :lol: Just what we need to sure things up

• Haha 2

If Lille’s financial troubles are real I can’t see them holding out too much longer at these prices, additionally I think that just about sees off Milan’s interest. 

Edited by Howay

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye. And this paragraph halfway through which basically dismantles the whole premise of the piece. 

1703831262_Screenshot_20220104-091527_TheAthletic.thumb.jpg.e75b14992ee24b13588e3df5bef45a2d.jpg

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

one of the games leading agents sure sounds like he doesn’t have a fucking clue how anything works.

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Solicitors still use a fax for certain docs as you can't hack a fax....similar story for players contracts I imagine :cuppa:

Hackers have targeted fax machines for decades, and the technology is still insecure in basic ways. For example, fax data is sent with no cryptographic protections; anyone who can tap a phone line can instantly intercept all data transmitted across it. "Fax is perceived as a secure method of data transmission," says Balmas. "That’s a huge misconception—it’s absolutely not secure."

Liar!

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It's certainly old-fashioned but I don't see what spiders have to do with it.

Well, it's the web innit?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic