The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We must be looking at spending £100m+ in January, if that's anything to go by. 

It does look this way, no chance we'd blow our entire budget on a right back if that wasn't the case. So we are indeed going for the great escape.

And failing that we're going to fucking obliterate the championship next year.

• Haha 2

Speaking of spending money, I started watching the All or Nothing thing about Spurs on Amazon Prime. Their facilities are insane. The player canteen looks like a top end restaurant ffs. Just everything about the club looks amazing. 

When you compare it to our tatty setup, and you imagine trying to compete with Spurs for a player when they've walked round each club setup.

It's gonna be class when this lot have had a few years here and lashed some money on just upgrading everything about the club. Obviously the first team is number one priority at the minute but it's gonna be a mint ride seeing the club get upgraded at every level. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Speaking of spending money, I started watching the All or Nothing thing about Spurs on Amazon Prime. Their facilities are insane. The player canteen looks like a top end restaurant ffs. Just everything about the club looks amazing. 

When you compare it to our tatty setup, and you imagine trying to compete with Spurs for a player when they've walked round each club setup.

It's gonna be class when this lot have had a few years here and lashed some money on just upgrading everything about the club. Obviously the first team is number one priority at the minute but it's gonna be a mint ride seeing the club get upgraded at every level. 

Reminds me of watching Sir Bobby waxing lyrical about the quality of the wooden doors at SJP :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye Staveley and her fella looked horrified walking around the training ground :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic