Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, Carl said:

Watkins - £20 mill

Hendrick - £ Free

Eze - £20 mill

Sessegnon - £25 mill

Wilson - £20 mill

Would actually be a canny window IMO

Those are total guesses on the figures, but I can see one happening.

• Haha 3

:lol: Jeff Hendricks on a free is surely the most crashing back to Earth signing we can make after all the excitement of the Saudi backed takeover. Charnley may as well follow it up by lining every male NUFC fan up and swiftly kicking them in the nads. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I bet we end up with Hendricks on a free and spunk £20mil+ on King or Wilson from Bournemouth 

Bournemouth will be chuffed to bits with that considering Wilson plays for Liverpool 

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Jeff Hendricks on a free is surely the most crashing back to Earth signing we can make after all the excitement of the Saudi backed takeover. Charnley may as well follow it up by lining every male NUFC fan up and swiftly kicking them in the nads. 

I reckon he’d miss.

• Haha 1

Hendrick is a very tidy player when he's on form. He's comfortable on the ball and a decent passer. The problem is that his form is more off than on and when he isn't playing well you wouldn't even know he's on the pitch.

21 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Valencia have put “their entire squad up for sale” since they’re skint

Lee Charnley right now: :omgwank:

Coquelin 6 millions, Parejo for Free, Garay out of contract... And they are going to let go Gabriel Paulista and Cillessen for low cost.

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

Hendrick is a very tidy player when he's on form. He's comfortable on the ball and a decent passer. The problem is that his form is more off than on and when he isn't playing well you wouldn't even know he's on the pitch.

Agree.

Maybe the best point is he has been injury free for 4 seasons... And he can play in 2 o 3 positions. But for free, as a rotation player... I like it.

Aye it’s easy to get away with in a Man United shirt.

He’s a fucking clown. We’ve also got about 5 decent centre backs.

Is he calling in favours like he did at Sunderland? 

• Tom locked this topic