Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I was going to pick her up in a paper suit and face mask that I have in my dungeon work bag, but the Mrs. put the blockers on. 

The level of bed-wetting from some of Longbenton’s finest rednecks is top notch entertainment. 

Which idiot allowed their students to go to the country that has the most Coronavirus infections other than China? As a parent no way would I have allowed my son to go on this trip but the Headmaster should have cancelled this trip last week regardless of the fact they would lose their money. He has a duty of care and has failed in this by allowing them to go.

Shame on MF, shame I say.

tenor-2.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Renton said:

I've just booked a mother's day meal today for the wife, didn't think about it. It's in the Magpie suite at SJP, with a stadium tour included.

Now no doubt I will get stick for handing FCB more money. But worse, the fuckers actually made me pay up front. Like I'll ever see that money back if its cancelled.

:doh:

You deserve the virus for thinking that was a suitable Mother's Day present.

27 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

You deserve the virus for thinking that was a suitable Mother's Day present.

Wife's request. And the little one is Newcastle daft (7 year old girl), I'm not letting Ashley spoil that. But aye, I can't imagine it will be much good culinary wise. Food has been minging at the corporate events I've been to there. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Let's hope she has been having an affair with Johnson. 

“She was at a Downing Street reception hosted by Boris Johnson last She was at a Downing Street reception hosted by Boris Johnson last Thursday. “

:pray: :pray: :pray: 

48 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Funny how there's no talk in the media about the budget today eh

Promised investment in the north to be ‘delayed’ because of Coronavirus. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Promised investment in the north to be ‘delayed’ because of Coronavirus. 

Talk of taking the caps of school class sizes. Wonder how long it will be until they reverse that. My guess is never. 

• Like 2

The lass I work with (next desk), who happens to be Italian although hasn't been there for a month, has phoned in sick with sudden fever, dry cough, and myalgia. Fuck. I can't help having, I think, psychosomatic symptoms now. Can't concentrate at all.