Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

My kids found out they had it, whilst they were staying at mine so I was utterly convinced it was inbound but apparently not. I even questioned whether I had faulty LFTs so went for a PCR. That was negative too.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've either never had it or I'm asymptomatic but as the first vaccine I had affected me for a day afterwards I'd go with the former. 

The first jab (AZ) made me tired, the second one had zero effect but the booster (Moderna) absolutely flattened me. It was like having the flu for a week!

Just now, Craig said:

The first jab (AZ) made me tired, the second one had zero effect but the booster (Moderna) absolutely flattened me. It was like having the flu for a week!

AZ and Moderna had no noticeable effect whatsoever.  Thought I was getting the placebo.  Pfizer gave me some aches for a day, but otherwise nothing. 

40 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Neither has this old broken down fart :smile:

Aye you live in NZ, about 10 people have had it there. 

Craig is disqualified because a convicted sex offender cannot take the throne. This isn't the Tory government. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Craig is disqualified because a convicted sex offender cannot take the throne. This isn't the Tory government. 

:icon_lol: Get back in line, metal mickey.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck's sake. Your geography is worse than your Everton prediction 🙂 

• Haha 4

My brother and his girlfriend have got it....I gave them a lift back from the airport yesterday. 

Luckily I'm absolutely nails so will carry on as normal.

• Haha 1

Just did a savage hour long leg workout followed by 30 minutes on the cross  trainer. Feel as fit as a fiddle and doubt covid has the balls for a square go

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

Fist Jnr is still having daily coughing fits from it despite testing clear over a month ago.

I’ve told the little shit if he doesn’t shape up sharpish he’s going up for adoption :lol:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fist Jnr is still having daily coughing fits from it despite testing clear over a month ago.

I’ve told the little shit if he doesn’t shape up sharpish he’s going up for adoption :lol:

That's the way. :good:

• Haha 2

Just listening on the radio there, the professor says at least 90% of people have had it. 95% of infants (who have not been vaccinated of course) have antibodies to it. Which leads me to believe you're all a bunch of lying kernts. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Just listening on the radio there, the professor says at least 90% of people have had it. 95% of infants (who have not been vaccinated of course) have antibodies to it. Which leads me to believe your a bunch of lying kernts. 

:lol: Not saying I definitely haven't had it, must be just made of sterner stuff if I have had it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just listening on the radio there, the professor says at least 90% of people have had it. 95% of infants (who have not been vaccinated of course) have antibodies to it. Which leads me to believe you're all a bunch of lying kernts. 

i may have carried the virus at some stage but i have never tested positive nor displayed symptoms. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well when I told you I fucking had it in January 2020 you threw a full scale conniption fit and insisted that that was simply not possible. 

So you can either accept that I had it then or you can SHUT your FUCKING face. 

Which is it? EH? 

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i may have carried the virus at some stage but i have never tested positive nor displayed symptoms. 

This. 

Even when I was utterly convinced I couldn't avoid it, it didn't want to know. Professor might be talking shit to be fair. 

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well when I told you I fucking had it in January 2020 you threw a full scale conniption fit and insisted that that was simply not possible. 

So you can either accept that I had it then or you can SHUT your FUCKING face. 

Which is it? EH? 

:lol:

Sometimes you get WAAAAAYY too angry! 

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fist Jnr

despicable me dancing GIF

• Haha 2

I was in the office today and someone came to my desk for a chat and now's he's emailed saying he went home ill and has tested positive. It's the same bloke who came in before xmas when his wife was positive and infected half the team (I wasn't in that week). 

Wouldn't mind but I have my eye cataract surgery on Thursday which this would fuck if I get it. 

• Jaysus... 2

20 minutes ago, NJS said:

I was in the office today and someone came to my desk for a chat and now's he's emailed saying he went home ill and has tested positive. It's the same bloke who came in before xmas when his wife was positive and infected half the team (I wasn't in that week). 

Wouldn't mind but I have my eye cataract surgery on Thursday which this would fuck if I get it. 

Sounds like a real gem this lad

i finally joined the covid club. i had a decent run, two and half years after it all kicked off, and it pains me to say gemmill is the last man standing. i'm sure he'll be magnanimous as ever

• Haha 2