Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

52 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I don’t know if you follow the dark horse podcast but they are two former biology professors who are less than complimentary about how “clean” scientific data has become

I will give it a look - I work in academic publishing so I'm always interested in this sort of stuff anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I will give it a look - I work in academic publishing so I'm always interested in this sort of stuff anyway.

It’s a bit academically indulgent at times but he was a professor who got hounded out of Evergreen university (in Oregon or California… somewhere pretty left leaning) over a dispute about race… too long and boring to explain here

he may be a kook, I don’t know, but I suspect not entirely

academia in America has seemingly become very low grade for various reasons around funding, just like most thing seem to have

It’s very Covid heavy and his angle is basically pro vax usually but suspicious of this particular vax

56 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

What specifically does he say about corruption in scientific research that you disagree with?

Sorry, I am not bothering with listening to an 3rd rate (at best) ex-professor of a fringe university who is known to enjoy being controversial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Sorry, I am not bothering with listening to an 3rd rate (at best) ex-professor of a fringe university who is known to enjoy being controversial.

image.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Ok so you’ve got nothing, no problem

1 hour ago, Asprilla said:

Ok so you’ve got nothing, no problem

I know about Weinstein from last year when he gave platform to Robert Malone who claims to have invented nRNA and who made several false claims about vaccinations being toxic which has been disproven by plenty of studies before and after.

I remember you to be decent and funny but not as some crazy lunatic coming from Parkyland who listening to and promoting that kind of stupid stuff.

Did you bang your head?

34 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I know about Weinstein from last year when he gave platform to Robert Malone who claims to have invented nRNA and who made several false claims about vaccinations being toxic which has been disproven by plenty of studies before and after.

I remember you to be decent and funny but not as some crazy lunatic coming from Parkyland who listening to and promoting that kind of stupid stuff.

Did you bang your head?

I’ve already acknowledged the pitfalls of going off road for news, it’s a dodgy business but this is the legacy of the msm trying to lead by agenda rather than information.

it can’t be healthy to be prevented from questioning the conflicts of interest of a “for profit” solution to a possibly man made pandemic

the fact that there are left and right leading channels shows that neutrality is now largely a thing of the past

and the fact that Weinstein gave a platform to someone who may not be completely credible shouldn’t mean that everything Weinstein personally says is untrue 

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The Facebook Effect. My whold family has been ruined by it. This is TT's first victim. 

The same Facebook effect that got people going from not being sure how they’d vote in the referendum to believing that 52% of the UK were Nazis :lol:

4 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

I’ve already acknowledged the pitfalls of going off road for news, it’s a dodgy business but this is the legacy of the msm trying to lead by agenda rather than information.

it can’t be healthy to be prevented from questioning the conflicts of interest of a “for profit” solution to a possibly man made pandemic

the fact that there are left and right leading channels shows that neutrality is now largely a thing of the past

and the fact that Weinstein gave a platform to someone who may not be completely credible shouldn’t mean that everything Weinstein personally says is untrue 

I had a look who Weinstein back then and came to the decision that he is a libertarian nutter who I wouldn’t trust on anything.

At least he’s certainly not doing it for money after losing his position as an academic… No way.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I had a look who Weinstein back then and came to the decision that he is a libertarian nutter who I wouldn’t trust on anything.

At least he’s certainly not doing it for money after losing his position as an academic… No way.

You’re right cause there’s absolutely no financial incentive with big pharma 🥰

4 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

You’re right cause there’s absolutely no financial incentive with big pharma 🥰

Of course there is. But that doesn’t mean they have a free reign to do what they want. There is still a lot of scrutiny from reliable people.

Take Curevac for example who were thought to be leading in developing mRNA vaccines and who are in the centre of big pharma. They spunked millions against the wall because their vaccine proved to be insufficient.

On 09/03/2020 at 18:13, Renton said:

This thing is probably going to kill in the hundreds of thousands in the UK alone. Our best chance would probably to delay it until the weather warms, but I suspect we've ran out of time. 

My pig’s tit fingers accidentally sent me back to the first page of this thread- Renty Babe nailing it 5 or 6 posts in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Maybe you just need to bang your head again?

no, I’m fine thanks

if I was in charge of the world’s media I would want a lot more scrutiny on how this virus came to be

a lot more attention paid to Japan’s low case rate and possible reasons for it

more focus on vitamin d levels, zinc levels and blood pressure

plus I’d want full and open trials on any medications that people wanted to try without smearing them with phrases like horse medicine

the western world has largely complied with everything they have been asked to do including lockdowns, mask wearing and vaccination and yet we seem to be no nearer an end to this

Just now, Gemmill said:

Basically you want everything that YouTube and Facebook has told you to be investigated. Got it. 

I can see 13 triangles, the answer is 9, and the first word I saw on the grid was “gussets”. 

Am I a genious?

• Haha 2