Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

You do know that masks don’t offer much protection right?

i wear them in shops cause it’s mandatory and probably makes a little bit of difference but if you’re wearing them thinking you’re protected you’re in for a nasty surprise.

Just now, Asprilla said:

i wear them in shops cause it’s mandatory and probably makes a little bit of difference but if you’re wearing them thinking you’re protected you’re in for a nasty surprise.

Literally no one thinks that.

1 minute ago, Asprilla said:

What do you do for a living?

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

Most people don’t wear masks to protect themselves mate, but wouldn’t expect you to understand doing something for others tbf.

I literally said I wear them when I’m mandated to

Renton, it's pointless segregating your family in their own home. I slept facing the opposite way to my wife and sat on a different sofa for a week and managed to avoid catching covid off her. 

My Daughter caught it off her though and gave it to me a week later instead :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asprilla said:

That’ll be why no hospital staff contract Covid then

Well I think the reason is because people working there believe the overwhelming evidence points to it mitigating the risk of spreading the virus. But you can pretend it’s because I said it absolutely stops it if that makes you feel better 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well I think the reason is because people working there believe the overwhelming evidence points to it mitigating the risk of spreading the virus. But you can pretend it’s because I said it absolutely stops it if that makes you feel better 

It does very little and everyone knows it. 

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Renton, it's pointless segregating your family in their own home. I slept facing the opposite way to my wife and sat on a different sofa for a week and managed to avoid catching covid off her. 

My Daughter caught it off her though and gave it to me a week later instead :lol: 

Aye, I agree. We were all PCRed today so will see. Although I can se how it could be useful to stagger the spread, so there's less time of you both being isolated at the same time.  1 day down for me now and only 6 to go if Im lucky. 

9 hours ago, Asprilla said:

That’ll be why no hospital staff contract Covid then

When I saw how many people died wearing seatbelts I immediately stopped wearing one, sheeple.

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Aye, I agree. We were all PCRed today so will see. Although I can se how it could be useful to stagger the spread, so there's less time of you both being isolated at the same time.  1 day down for me now and only 6 to go if Im lucky. 

Kids can't socially distance.

12 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Surprise surprise, anti eu idiot is also covid denier.

I know two anti-vaccines at work, one is an idiot but no idea if he's brexit, the other not so much an idiot but pro-brexit and told me a few things about being inundated with foreigners and the NHS not coping on the night of the vote. Both are shit hot on Facebook.

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I know two anti-vaccines at work, one is an idiot but no idea if he's brexit, the other not so much an idiot but pro-brexit and told me a few things about being inundated with foreigners and the NHS not coping on the night of the vote. Both are shit hot on Facebook.

I’m not anti vax, my whole family are vaccinated against various things.

i just don’t happen to believe that this vaccine is as safe as is being claimed or as effective.

when was the last time you took three vaccines for the same illness?