Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Speaking of smart living, I've now set up some motion sensor lighting. I walk into a room, THE LIGHTS COME ON. I leave the room, THE LIGHTS GO OFF. 

It's like being the star of my own personal movie, the spotlight ever upon me. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We're at someone's house on NYE. They're refusing to get boosted and yesterday he was texting me telling me his stepdad, who he spent all Xmas day with, is off for a PCR test cos he thinks he's got covid. 

I've said to him, well if he comes back positive, are you getting tested, and he says he will but I don't think he'll have time - stepdad tested today, results tomorrow, the earliest he'll be able to get a test is NYE. 

If his stepdad comes back positive, he might be getting told to fuck off for NYE. Mainly cos I don't want to go like. :lol:

I'd be telling him that now tbh :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: An impressive display of laziness. Are you at the level of washing your arse in the shower every time you have a shite because you can’t be arsed to wipe?

I'm in the market for a bidet. Or one of those jap bogs that zaps your ring piece. 

15 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Absolute helmets the lot of them. Hopefully the police will round them up & they'll  be  sent to the clink 

Edited by trooper

The UK has reported a record 183,037 new COVID cases in the latest daily figures.

The number includes five days of infection data from Northern Ireland due to a lag in reporting over Christmas.

But NYE is still  on in England 

giphy - 2021-12-29T182215.319.gif

Edited by trooper

40 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Piers Corbyn was in Milton Keynes too speaking to demonstrators. Is someone going to have to be killed or seriously injured before he gets locked up? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see this divvy is still going. He seems to think he's uncovered a conspiracy 

Except 4 seconds of googling reveals...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset

Looking through his timeline and it’s scary to see how this seems to have taken over his life. His last few weeks’ activity is about 95% anti-covid shit, 4% his shitty video messages and 1% football.

36 minutes ago, trooper said:

The UK has reported a record 183,037 new COVID cases in the latest daily figures.

The number includes five days of infection data from Northern Ireland due to a lag in reporting over Christmas.

But NYE is still  on in England 

giphy - 2021-12-29T182215.319.gif

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1476296648531841024

@SkyNewsBreak: Eurotunnel has announced in a statement that British citizens can no longer travel through France by road - unless they hold French residency - to reach their country of residence in the EU due to new COVID restrictions imposed by the French Government.

wor lass will be getting kicked out soon at this rate. 🤞🏻

• Haha 1

They’ve seen this spike coming for weeks and don’t appear to have done anything to manage the inevitable increased demands for tests. Over here they’ve just told all close contacts to rely on lateral flow tests which isn’t a particularly good idea at any time never mind when no one (apart from me) can get their hands on LFTs.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

They’ve seen this spike coming for weeks and don’t appear to have done anything to manage the inevitable increased demands for tests. Over here they’ve just told all close contacts to rely on lateral flow tests which isn’t a particularly good idea at any time never mind when no one (apart from me) can get their hands on LFTs.

Sounds like a side hustle in the making  

20 hours ago, Meenzer said:

At what point do these people, who have clearly been radicalised, fall under terrorism legislation? Genuine question. 

That's a dangerous one though cos they're asking the same questions on their side about BLM, Occupy, etc. I don't personally trust the Tories to play that one fairly.

• Like 1