Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Feeling ropey as fuck today, took a lateral flow and it’s negative but got a horrible feeling that this cunt has picked its moment. I hope it’s just down to a shit sleep last night.

Get yourself PCR'd tomorrow to know for sure. I went in the 8-8:30 slot yesterday morning and they texted me the result at 9pm same day. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Get yourself PCR'd tomorrow to know for sure. I went in the 8-8:30 slot yesterday morning and they texted me the result at 9pm same day. 

Speaking of which, the bairns were none too impressed after I’d told them we were going for a drive-thru 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Feeling ropey as fuck today, took a lateral flow and it’s negative but got a horrible feeling that this cunt has picked its moment. I hope it’s just down to a shit sleep last night.

UPDATE: Had two cans of Camden Hells while doing wrapping and am feeling 100 times better. Turns out it's not COVID, just your boilerplate case of harmless alcohol dependency.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

UPDATE: Had two cans of Camden Hells while doing wrapping and am feeling 100 times better. Turns out it's not COVID, just your boilerplate case of harmless alcohol dependency.

Hey this pretty much sums up my last 18 months! Glad to hear you're okay though. Make mines a Guinness.

Had my booster a few days ago, stress levels have been through the roof since but Ive got a sneaking suspicion that's got fuck all to do with side effects and everything to do with the fact Amazon stopped guaranteeing next day delivery yesterday. 

• Haha 3

Merry Christmas to me!

Wife caught COVID 13 days ago. Gave it to my Daughter 7 days ago, and I manage to fucking catch it on Christmas Eve. That's going to be the best part of 3 weeks we haven't left the house as a family over Christmas 

03E7F48D-1685-4DF2-A8FA-572CA7A8A307.jpeg

• Sad 6

My condolences. Our lot seem to be staggering when they catch it nicely. If me or my lass do eventually test positive it’s absolutely bound to be just as the last of the kids was meant to get coming out of isolation 

• Like 1

One of mine is still testing negative. He’s had two negative PCR tests and I did an LFT on him this morning l. Still negative. He’s had a cough since last Friday and both his brothers are symptomatic and have tested positive. I can’t understand it. 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

My condolences. Our lot seem to be staggering when they catch it nicely. If me or my lass do eventually test positive it’s absolutely bound to be just as the last of the kids was meant to get coming out of isolation 

I reckon I've had it 3 days tbh. Had a tight chest but had 3 negative LFTs yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I reckon I've had it 3 days tbh. Had a tight chest but had 3 negative LFTs yesterday. 

Tbh, despite not having symptoms I’m pretty much behaving like I’ve got it, to be in the safe side. I don’t need to isolate as far as the regs go but I’m walking the dogs and that’s it. The timing is a bummer for you and us like. The kids are already climbing the walls 

Edited by Alex

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a tight chest. Had it since the full body aches the other day. 

I'm doing another LFT today. Christmas could still be saved here. 

Just send your family KD’s pic of the positive LFT, and wish them all the best. 

I’ll send you my PayPal so you can thank me later :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been testing for the last week due to events, work etc. Started feeling ropey with cold, tired etc on Monday but still negative. Continued doing it and yesterday morning got an immediate positive. Checked twice and got same result. I've been to work for the last 3 days! I wouldn't have taken time off for this level of illness normally, but now I'm forced to. 

7 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I've been testing for the last week due to events, work etc. Started feeling ropey with cold, tired etc on Monday but still negative. Continued doing it and yesterday morning got an immediate positive. Checked twice and got same result. I've been to work for the last 3 days! I wouldn't have taken time off for this level of illness normally, but now I'm forced to. 

Hope you're OK with it. 

I've just done another LFT and am dismayed to report that I remain Britain's sexiest non-covid patient. 

It's given me a good excuse to sack work off today anyway. Was meant to be in the office today but told them there's no chance I'm sitting in my spare bedroom on my laptop on Xmas eve 

Also, if this is as bad as my symptoms get then I've had a lucky escape 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Merry Christmas to me!

Wife caught COVID 13 days ago. Gave it to my Daughter 7 days ago, and I manage to fucking catch it on Christmas Eve. That's going to be the best part of 3 weeks we haven't left the house as a family over Christmas 

03E7F48D-1685-4DF2-A8FA-572CA7A8A307.jpeg

Gutted. On the plus side, at least it gets you out of forced jollity with extended family. 

• Like 1