Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Wales

A maximum of six people will be allowed to meet in pubs, cinemas and restaurants in Wales from 26 December, the first minister has announced.

And two metres social distancing rules are to return in public places, Mark Drakeford said.

Licensed premises will have to offer table service only, face masks will have to be worn and contact tracing details collected.

Outdoor events will be limited to 50, with 30 indoors.

Advice has been given to limit household mixing and use lateral flow tests beforehand, with a specific offence for having gatherings of more than 30 people.

I'm halfway through a bottle of chocolate liqueurs here and I've just stuck brandy and bourbon (not the biscuits) on tomorrow's click and collect. It's party time here. The only way my mood could be improved is if my test comes back positive in the morning. 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Plus we saw 90,000 cases reported yesterday and 106,000 cases today. A jump of over 17%, I wouldn't call that plateauing exactly.

Is that not just the usual post-weekend spike though? Four days in the 90s prior to that.

Look, I’m clutching for positives, even if I did spot it in the Daily Mail. Cases fell in London yesterday, apparently

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10333125/amp/Covid-cases-stay-flat-fifth-day-row-90-629-expert-says-Omicron-peaked.html

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

With all the staying at home we’ve done lately who hasn’t been knocking one off early in the day? 

I’m like a right handed Rafa Nadal 

• Haha 6

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m like a right handed Rafa Nadal 

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

I realise he is technically right handed btw. 

Lads, always alternate between the Stranger wank and “The Mrs”, avoids lopsidedness :lol: 

• Haha 2