Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Premier League clubs have chosen to fulfil festive fixtures despite ongoing disruption caused by Covid-19 cases.

It had been expected that gameweek 20, starting on 28 December, would be postponed in order to ease the pressure on Premier League squads.

Instead, clubs have been advised if they have 13 fit players, plus a goalkeeper, they should fulfil their games.

Day 7 of Corona and thoroughly bored of imprisonment. Just researched “covid -Taste” and learnt that it could be gone for good! Usually it’s about a month. (I was expecting back when the cold symptoms wore off).

Now don’t get me wrong, this whinge comes wrapped in all the gratefulness of not being hospitalised etc but all fucking food tasting the same, just hot or cold, can fuck right off :lol: 

Still in a sulk following armrestgate so have took myself off to the conservatory (which looks like Santas grotto), with a bit of freebird followed by the great escape theme and a pint off leffe.

Just praying Covid still lets the alcohol work.

Whinge over :) 

Breaking News

Boris Johnson statement expected soon

We are expecting to hear from Prime Minister Boris Johnson soon. 

He has been in a meeting with his cabinet discussing COVID-19, which lasted for around two hours.

“We are looking at all kinds of things to keep Omicron under control and we can rule nothing out”

Google translate Cuntish to English please. 

“ I can’t be fucking arsed, I’ve got a business meeting to get mullered at.”

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

By delaying this, he's going to have to go for a full Lockdown rather than going early & tightening restrictions. 

Do you think he gives a flying fuck? 

We’ve seen how much notice he takes of lockdown restrictions himself, and as for us plebs…

”let the bodies pile high in their thousands!" 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Day 7 of Corona and thoroughly bored of imprisonment. Just researched “covid -Taste” and learnt that it could be gone for good! Usually it’s about a month. (I was expecting back when the cold symptoms wore off).

Now don’t get me wrong, this whinge comes wrapped in all the gratefulness of not being hospitalised etc but all fucking food tasting the same, just hot or cold, can fuck right off :lol: 

Still in a sulk following armrestgate so have took myself off to the conservatory (which looks like Santas grotto), with a bit of freebird followed by the great escape theme and a pint off leffe.

Just praying Covid still lets the alcohol work.

Whinge over :) 

🍅 RIP

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Do you think he gives a flying fuck? 

We’ve seen how much notice he takes of lockdown restrictions himself, and as for us plebs…

”let the bodies pile high in their thousands!" 

Aye he's an absolute shithouse. I watched a program called Help starring Stephen Graham a couple of weeks ago. Its about what happened in care homes during the 1st Lockdown. It was fucking awful the way people were left to it