Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

42 minutes ago, strawb said:

I know you’re being facetious but the problem is no fucker has common sense, everyone thinks they do but they don’t.

I've always wondered why it's called 'common' sense as it's not fucking common at all.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 19:53, NJS said:

We had started going into the office on Wednesdays and Thursdays a few weeks ago but last week I made the cautious decision to not go in which I extended to this week. 

Someone on one of our related teams came in on Wednesday it turns out after his wife tested positive which was against advice and the stupid twat came in yesterday as well before going home ill. 

I'm expecting loads to start dropping within the next few days if it's omicron  though of course the office is off limits from Monday. 

My line manager, our project manager and one other teammate who were all in last Wednesday and Thursday have now tested positive with LFTs. 

So me and the youngest have both tested positive with the normal test and now have to go for a drive through test.

Absolutely dreading it as I’m the worlds biggest wuss with something going down my throat and can’t believe I have to let others see me in this state.

Basically dos far just had a nasty cold for 2 days. 🤞 

12 hours ago, NJS said:

My line manager, our project manager and one other teammate who were all in last Wednesday and Thursday have now tested positive with LFTs. 

Another one this morning. 

18 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Absolutely dreading it as I’m the worlds biggest wuss with something going down my throat

You're waistline tells a different story.

Hopefully the symptoms don't get any worse for you.

• Haha 8

50 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

So me and the youngest have both tested positive with the normal test and now have to go for a drive through test.

Absolutely dreading it as I’m the worlds biggest wuss with something going down my throat and can’t believe I have to let others see me in this state.

Get well soon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

We've only just got you back! Get well soon, Tree and Sapling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Have you had your booster?

CT asked me if I'd give him a booster last week, I said, 'sure, CT, no problem, you're crack's not that bad really and your baldness is actually a real asset when you used to have ginger hair. Chin up, mate!' :good:

(Hope you don't get it bad, CT). ;)

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Take your period of self isolation as an opportunity to get some metecting done. 
:CT:

• Haha 1