Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not like Boris to get the message spectacularly wrong!

Aye, even in a pre recorded message. Saying that like, his fucking staff must be useless cos that should have been spotted long before he read it out on camera. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Me & Mrs T booked in for the booster at 2pm this Sunday at Killingworth im just wondering will there be separate queues for appointments & walk ins. Just so we know wether to take a blanket for myself being in the wheelchair 

Was actually there yesterday for a walk in. They had two separate queues which they then condensed into one. To let people exit easier but also because the two queues were not very long. But I’d imagine you would be seen quicker if you had an appointment anyway. I didn’t stand outside at all 

Edited by Alex

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If the queue’s too long Troops, fuck it off and go to Mail My Meds in Longbenton, less than 5 minutes away. 
I was in and out within 10 minutes the other day, as a walk-in. 

Cheers mate the woman i spoke to was canny enough she took my name & said we could wait in the foyer. She said by Sunday she expected it would be appointments only 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That place is meant to be a pharmacy as well you know. I don't know if there's a shop front somewhere, but it looked dodgy as fuck if that bit is also the pharmacy. 

Aye, looked like an empty office tbh. 

Or a front for sex trafficking. 

Second thoughts Troops, stick with Killy. :lol:

I was fine with the booster until about noon the next day when I just lost all energy and start to get muscle aches. Pretty much the same as the first dose. It was fairly minor and all okay the following morning.

Sunday: PM announces huge expansion of booster jobs, asks for army of volunteers to sign up to help delver before new year

Monday: no lateral flow tests available in England

Tuesday: no in person PCR tests available in England

Can you have spiralling cases if there's no testing going on? 🤔

At least they're being reasonably up front about this, i.e. they're doing what it takes to stop Johnson from being the big bad man who cancelled Christmas twice, even if it results in a January lockdown.

8l1bTj.jpg

• Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I was fine with the booster until about noon the next day when I just lost all energy and start to get muscle aches. Pretty much the same as the first dose. It was fairly minor and all okay the following morning.

Same for me. Knackered and achey later on the next day. 

Swayne is one of those MPs where you feel like driving around his constituency with a megaphone just calmly repeating "You're all a bunch of fucking cunts. Every last one of you."

Him, Francois, Fish, Fabricant, Mogg. The list is endless. I'd honestly move away if Mogg was who my neighbours were repeatedly picking as their MP. 

• Haha 3

The general public don’t understand risk so how can they decide on their appetite for it? I would be out of a job if everyone understood hazards and risks properly.

Also just been boosted into the cool gang, come at me nerds

16 minutes ago, strawb said:

The general public don’t understand risk so how can they decide on their appetite for it? I would be out of a job if everyone understood hazards and risks properly.

Also just been boosted into the cool gang, come at me nerds

Aye but this great nation was built on the back of the average joe. We never needed experts before, and we don't need them now. "Common sense" is all that matters. 

Experts are all part of one great unified conspiracy anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Aye but this great nation was built on the back of the average joe. We never needed experts before, and we don't need them now. "Common sense" is all that matters. 

Experts are all part of one great unified conspiracy anyway.

I know you’re being facetious but the problem is no fucker has common sense, everyone thinks they do but they don’t.

• Like 2