Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, he seems to attempt to make that argument partway through the thread. Guys, I can't be racist, some of my biggest influences are black. 

The best bit is where he says that Powell couldn’t be racist because he is religious and those things couldn’t come together.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

In the 60s he was racist. In the 70s he began his coke-fuelled descent into becoming one of the dullest artists on the planet. In the 80s he abused and raped his then wife and in the 90s he let his 4 year old son fall 50 floors to his death out of an open bedroom window. Great to see him back 

Mostly true. He didn't live with his bairn who died though. I think he only met him a few weeks earlier iirc

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mostly true. He didn't live with his bairn who died though. I think he only met him a few weeks earlier iirc

I take it back. Obviously a great father 

• Haha 1

UK has recorded a surge of 42,076 new Covid infections and 121 deaths on Friday.

The latest Covid figures have been released as new virus strain Mu has landed in the UK and has been designated a variant of interest by WHO.