Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There's a few, another one of my faves is something like don't visit Malham Covidiot :lol: 

Aye, I just thought this one was particularly good, and I love a good pun. :lol:

He was editor of the mirror when Iraq was invaded in 2003. He was completely against it and the paper reflected ihis view. It was a brilliant read at the time. 

By upbringing he’s a typical middle class liberal  but by trade he’s a tabloid hack, which means literally anyone is fair game. He’s also a massive narcissist which means he doesn’t do anything unless it’s going to get him noticed. I think he knows at the moment there’s a giant vacuum where a Parliamentary opposition party should be sat and he’s smart enough to know that filling it will get him some sort if reflected minor national hero status after all this is over 

In 12 months time he’ll be back to picking on his female colleagues and girls in pop groups. In other worlds he remains a massive cunt :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 6

he is doing the job of the opposition well at the moment - that's a good way of putting it - and he has a platform which exposes their incompetence to the whole country 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he is doing the job of the opposition well at the moment - that's a good way of putting it - and he has a platform which exposes their incompetence to the whole country 

He is like. It's a pity he's fuckin necessary but there you go. 

Fair play to that old captain gadge as well. The fact that he's making it acceptable in the minds of middle England that the NHS is a charity is an unfortunate by-product..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

He is like. It's a pity he's fuckin necessary but there you go. 

Fair play to that old captain gadge as well. The fact that he's making it acceptable in the minds of middle England that the NHS is a charity is an unfortunate by-product..

Said this to some friends last night on a zoom meet up.

Everyone clapping this poor old lad and others doing similar.  Tories will be wanking off at this.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

So what's the most plausible conspiracy theory? The whole thing reeks. I wonder if we ever find out the truth. 

They’re changing the batteries in the birds so need everyone to stay home. :o 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Is it ironic that this thread seems to be dying?  Or have we just flattened the curve?

I've kind of self isolated myself from this thread, honestly the more i read about the damn virus the more i found myself getting anxious. 

I only watch the news headlines about it, then i spend the rest of my time ignoring it.  My fuck up heed feels better for it :D    

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

I've kind of self isolated myself from this thread, honestly the more i read about the damn virus the more i found myself getting anxious. 

I only watch the news headlines about it, then i spend the rest of my time ignoring it.  My fuck up heed feels better for it :D    

:good: Totally get this. I've kind of gone the opposite way, in that this thread is almost the only thing I read about the virus - I figure anything important will get mentioned here, so there's no need to be constantly refreshing news sources and driving myself mad that way.

No pressure like, fellas. :lol: 

• Like 1