Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

53 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Realmente no se puede confiar en mí en este tema porque no seré nada objetivo con este jugador.

Me gusta mucho ASM.

Aunque se pase todo el año lesionado. Incluso si la mayoría de sus regates no son efectivos. Aunque nunca pase el balón. Aunque después de todas sus jugadas maradonianas elige mal la última acción. Aunque, cuando está en la portería vacía y listo para anotar, su cinta Gucci se cae, cubre sus ojos y dispara al poste.

Es un jugador carismático que eligió estar aquí cuando nadie lo hubiera hecho. Que eligió venir aquí a pesar de que podría haber optado por lugares mejores y que ahora está pasando por un mal momento. Pero a la que no me gustaría darle la espalda.

Creo que tiene potencial para ser diferencial y que cuando tenga todo en su lugar puede ser un jugador increíblemente bueno al más alto nivel. No sé si alguna vez lo conseguirá. Pero quiero intentarlo. No hace falta decir que sus mejores partidos son en grandes escenarios y ahora llega la UCL.

PD: En cuanto a Barnes, poco puedo decir. Realmente no he visto un juego de Leicester en un par de años.

I can't believe I wrote in Spanish ahahahahaha

Sorry. Should be the 40º we have in Madrid today.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Yet again you were wrong in spectacular fashion @The Fish,

Diego is a card carrying member of the ASM club. 

I'm a fan of ASM, I love watching him play. However he's our most saleable, least integral player. I respect that Diego rates him, but he admits he's not objective. If selling ASM brought in players that better fit Howe's system Diego would be on board while you're still cry-wanking over ASM's highlight video.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm a fan of ASM, I love watching him play. However he's our most saleable, least integral player. I respect that Diego rates him, but he admits he's not objective. If selling ASM brought in players that better fit Howe's system Diego would be on board while you're still cry-wanking over ASM's highlight video.

:lol:

Below is the topic.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Say his name a few more times and he'll appear, then absolutely destroy your fetishisation of Saint-Maximin.

Didnt happen. 

You have a habit of shifting the topic fishie, to argue points no one ever made. Your wife must get highly frustrated with you. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

:lol:

Below is the topic.

Didnt happen. 

You have a habit of shifting the topic fishie, to argue points no one ever made. Your wife must get highly frustrated with you. 

He failed in his remit, but I won't hold it against him. He took himself out of the argument by admitting he couldn't be objective. 

The topic is I think ASM is our most saleable, least integral player. Your position is that he's irreplaceable (either directly, or in the aggregate). Diego said that he can't speak objectively, so would forgive him his failings because he likes watching him play.

I don't have this problem with my wife, because she knows her place.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

He failed in his remit, but I won't hold it against him. He took himself out of the argument by admitting he couldn't be objective. 

The topic is I think ASM is our most saleable, least integral player. Your position is that he's irreplaceable (either directly, or in the aggregate). Diego said that he can't speak objectively, so would forgive him his failings because he likes watching him play.

She doesn’t like watching you play 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Alex said:

She doesn’t like watching you play 

Heard her say for bedroom matters he is a bit like ASM on the pitch, lots of promise in the build-up but in the final third there is no end product 😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobElliott said:

Heard her say for bedroom matters he is a bit like ASM on the pitch, lots of promise in the build-up but in the final third there is no end product 😜

He dribbles but doesn't finish?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, The Fish said:

I don't believe that Fishie, you're trying to hard with that last statement.

I think the truth probably falls somewhere between these 2 videos. 

7 hours ago, RobElliott said:

I'm more like Nistelrooy, do nothing in the build up, then finish with aplomb. 

2 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I don't believe that Fishie, you're trying to hard with that last statement.

She has no interest in football and stays in her lane. Like, I don't tell her about tennis or Married at First Sight Australia.

Just now, ewerk said:

Nah, Van Nistelrooy was good in the box.

Had no complaints, not even from LTA's mother.

High Five Tv Show GIF by Apple TV+

• Haha 3