Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Are the strides motorcycle leathers?… 

Aye, but made of tracksuit. :lol:

For a country that invented Haute Couture, your average French bloke dresses like they’ve just rummaged through the returns bin at sports direct. 

Then there’s ASM. :lol:

Patent leather brothel creepers man. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

They're not creepers Fist, brothel possibly, creeper, no.

If they’re on his feet, in a brothel, they’ll be creepers. 
Like everything relating to this picture, actual style is a long way away from it. :lol:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

🤣 Seen lots of these. Are there that many haters? I thought I was the only one. 

thr ground is full of them.

16 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

the king ready to lead the charge 💪

Seen loads of rumours we're selling him and replacing him with Harvey Barnes. Rubbish for me. Keep ASM fit he's a massive asset especially in Europe. Buy Barnes aswell, imagine the options we'll have then man. We don't need to sell ASM and he clearly loves the club.

9 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Seen loads of rumours we're selling him and replacing him with Harvey Barnes. Rubbish for me. Keep ASM fit he's a massive asset especially in Europe. Buy Barnes aswell, imagine the options we'll have then man. We don't need to sell ASM and he clearly loves the club.

Agree. Apart from winding up LTA we should keep ASM. He honestly has tried to adapt his game under Howe and whilst he'll never be a good defender he did actually delivery quite a few good passes. He steps up in big occassion matches of which there will be more for us this season that any in recent times.

• Like 2

If we get Barnes I would offload ASM. If not then def keep him. 

He's still got some value in him that we can reuse. But he's become accident prone. I've never seen a player wear so mamay bandages!