Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

You should've listened to me about The Road, Kevin. Let this be a lesson to you. :lol:

Don't regret watching it. Was a decent watch when nothing else is on. However it is not a film you could watch twice.

No, didn't know there was one. If it's based on the film it vice versa I'll be giving it a miss.

It's called Firefly and is rated very highly indeed. I'll let you google some reviews so you don't feel I'm cherry picking them, but IMDB scores it 9.4 out of 10

No, didn't know there was one. If it's based on the film it vice versa I'll be giving it a miss.

It's called Firefly and is rated very highly indeed. I'll let you google some reviews so you don't feel I'm cherry picking them, but IMDB scores it 9.4 out of 10

It was probably designed to, but I can't imagine the film working in isolation to the series - you needed the character's back stories to understand the film properly imo.

I think the series has the luxury of fleshing out the characters, but I think the majority of people who watched the film did so off the back of the series anyway.

CT I'd recommend you give the show a go regardless

Arthur - Terrible remake

Hanna - Enjoyed it. Bit different to the normal hollywood fare and Cate Blanchett is fit in it

Bridesmaids - Trying to be a female hangover. Nearly succeeds but they tried to throw a bit of a love story and a gooey ending in too when they should have just stuck to a straight up comedy

Arthur - Terrible remake

Hanna - Enjoyed it. Bit different to the normal hollywood fare and Cate Blanchett is fit in it

Bridesmaids - Trying to be a female hangover. Nearly succeeds but they tried to throw a bit of a love story and a gooey ending in too when they should have just stuck to a straight up comedy

Or a bit of lesbo action to increase the ratings :rolleyes:

Guest alex
The Fighter: top notch, 4.5 out of 5. The Killer Inside Me: Rubbish, 1 out of 5. I really enjoyed the mini-series ,"Generation Kill".

Just seen The Hurt Locker. Enjoyed it but felt a bit let down after all the hype possibly due to thinking Generation Kill was better (I realise it's a bit of an unfair comparison).

Arthur - Terrible remake

Hanna is the worst film I've seen in a long time, and i've seen a lot of films. It's now my new "at least its not as bas as" film.

Psychedelic 80's music and lots of pointless running and jumping without any story development.