Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

should probably edit that spoiler, thanks btw

:) I hope you're joking it's a true story, extremely well known one in all his book is in the top ten of best selling autobiographies in the UK.

Gone Baby Gone.

I watched this cos I enjoyed the Town so much, Afflecks other directorial effort. Thoroughly enjoyed it, plenty of twists and a good thought provoking ending.

He's some boy, Affleck.

Bit of a knob and not the greatest of actors but was decent in the town

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Little Fockers - if you're dense and laugh at things that aren't funny, you'll probably enjoy it, largely pish though. I love de Niro but just can't get away with his character in this series. Good title, but that's about it.

Little Fockers - if you're dense and laugh at things that aren't funny, you'll probably enjoy it, largely pish though. I love de Niro but just can't get away with his character in this series. Good title, but that's about it.

Haven't you learnt to steer clear of this sort of shit?

Same with 'Grown Ups'

Total Shite

:) I hope you're joking it's a true story, extremely well known one in all his book is in the top ten of best selling autobiographies in the UK.

nope, no idea what it's about, which is how I like it. I guess my ignorance pretty much proves my point (like it needed proving)?

nope, no idea what it's about, which is how I like it. I guess my ignorance pretty much proves my point (like it needed proving)?

to be fair to B7, this film , in particular, has received huge amounts of coverage, mostly talking about the crucial point of the story. Danny Boyle has talked openly about the incident and that's because it's less about the act and more about the journey to the point where the act is an acceptable option for the guy (Aron Ralston).

If you've somehow avoided knowing he cuts off his arm, then I'd be interested in knowing what's making you want to watch the film? Honestly, if didn't know about what he did I don't think I'd give it a second glance.

If you've somehow avoided knowing he cuts off his arm, then I'd be interested in knowing what's making you want to watch the film?

we don't all inhabit the same universe, it comes recommended

To save me from watching the film, can anyone tell me why/how the Earth is ran by Apes when Mark Whalberg gets "home" at the end of Planet of the Apes - just watched the last 2 minutes and its bugging me.

(Can't imagine anyone being bothered about being spoiled).

The next 3 days. Pretty Good but . . .

Liam Neeson is in it for only 60 seconds???

Olivia Wilde is criminally underused!

The 'button' would never prove anything anyway (You will understand after you have seen it)

Other than that, an enjoyable 2 hours. Kind of like The Fugitive meets Taken.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part I

Yes before you ask I am an adult and I have no kids and I have read all the HP books (more then once).

It doesn't make me a bad person.

BTW

hello eveyone new here :lol:

iconhi.gif

the girlfriend is mad for harry potter and she's 35 this year.

reckon she would snap leave me for radcliffe, though she denies it

Edited by to dumb

Girl who played with fire. Quite liked the first film (Dragon Tattoo) but found this a disappointing follow up. Though wor lass said the middle book wasnt as good as well and that the third (Hornets nest) was much better.

Girl who played with fire. Quite liked the first film (Dragon Tattoo) but found this a disappointing follow up. Though wor lass said the middle book wasnt as good as well and that the third (Hornets nest) was much better.

I've read the first two, and the second one wasn't that great, which it's why I've taken a break before reading the third. Will go back to it soon, but glad to hear it's better.

Up In The Air - Not sure why it got all the awards nominations....probably because

it dared to have a downbeat

ending. Canny enough, but nowt special.

127 Hours - I'm going to stop reading about films before I've seen them. 2 of the best films I've seen in the last few months were Kick Ass and this...and I knew from start to finish what was going to happen and specific scene's that were most well regarded. Would have enjoyed them so much more if I came to them fresh. Not saying this is as good as Kick Ass mind. It's all just preamble for when he goes in for the cut....but people were squirming all over.