Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

You should see one of these talks he does, all over youtube. Embarrassing stuff.

Thing is if you're fat it's a massive advantage if you talk shit or render below par media confections, people kinda defer their disbelief while fat oogling. Oprah and Rosie are others of this ilk. It's almost like people, especially Americans just find fattness more believable. Skinny on the other hand is treated with suspiscion.

Parky reviewing something he's just admitted he knows fuck all about. Well we are in the film thread. :)

I haven't heard of him, not reviewing him/his film tinkerbell, rather fatness.

:lol: Clown shoe.

Parky reviewing something he's just admitted he knows fuck all about. Well we are in the film thread. :)

Bit of a lapse Parkster. Sundance indie hero 15 years back.

Not really. Made a point of never watching 'Clerks'.

Made a point of watching something you've never heard of. :lol:

Made a point of watching something you've never heard of. :lol:

It all came flooding back to me yesterday when I googled him. Happy?

Kevin Smith is a whiny shit. I hate the fat prick.

His last movie with Bruce Willis in it was supposed to be absolutely abysmal.

Die Hard 4.0? :)

I think it was Cop Out. He was making excuses about Willis being hard to deal with. You'd think he knew that working in Die Hard 4.0 with him before casting him in his lead role.

It was a studio picture, a first for Smith and most likely he didn't have a say in the cast.

Original Smith working title was something like, Two Dicks with Guns.

I quite enjoyed it. Total homage to Beverly Hills Cop/Lethal Weapon. Even down to the Harold Faltermeyer Soundtrack

Thought his dvds of giving talks were funny tbh, amusing anecdotes and the like, the story about filming a documentary for Prince is great.

But was never that fond of clerks etc, some amusing bits but never rated them as worth watching repeatedly like his die hard fans do.

Not so much Clerks but I've watched Dogma and Mallrats (I know its not generally rated) quite a few times.

I also went to one of his "nights" about 5 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I love Clerks, Chasing Amy and Dogma. Mallrats definitely has some high spots and I have a soft spot for it but it obviously fell foul of being an attempt to make a Hollywood version of Clerks with some of it being embarassingly cliched. His films after Dogma have fallen off but I've still enjoyed them all (even Jersey Girl has its moments). I've not seen the one with Willis like.

Watched 'Centurion' the other night. Was ok. People talking about Kevin Smith films, I love Clerks, Mallrats and Chasing Amy. Dogma was ok then after that he just went downhill as people have mentioned. Jersey Girl? I mean for fucks sake. Awful.

Edited by SCOREBOARD1

Piranha 3D

This movie is so terrible it's actually awesome ! :)

Tits and arses in nearly every scene, blood and gross-out gore from start to finish, Kelly Brook cavorting naked under water with another naked woman, and possibly the greatest line in movie history !

If you see one movie this year see this !

Watched 45 minutes of The Road and found it boring, depressing shite that I couldn't concentrate on. So put Coming to America on instead. :)

Sounds right up your street... :)

watched "cemetry junction" sounds as if its going to be a horror by the name but its based in 1970's britain about three lads,

some parts im laughing my socks off.

good film well worth a watch not a massive fan of ricky gervais but him and steven mercheant wrote and produced this brilliantly.

Piranha 3D

Tits and arses in nearly every scene, blood and gross-out gore from start to finish, Kelly Brook cavorting naked under water with another naked woman, and possibly the greatest line in movie history !

After this and David Kelly reckoning it was akin to Tremors I feel I must go and see this now :)

Piranha 3D

Where is our Jimbo and what have you done with him?

(I'm off to see this asap also btw :))

Piranha 3D

Where is our Jimbo and what have you done with him?

(I'm off to see this asap also btw :))

Amazing! And here was I thinking you and fish would be off to see The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants as soon as you could organise it.