Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I wanna see Outlaw

Danny Dyer's new film.

Saw Severance last night, bit disappointed, thought it would be right up my street, it was just ok.

Life would be canny boring if we all had the same tastes tbh. Anyway, watched 'Funeral In Berlin' last night. As good as, if not better than, The Ipcress File imo. The book is great too.

:baby: No one old enough to say that should be able to operate a computer. I agree with you, like, but still...

Out of Time - Denzel Washington film where he's a cheif of police who's been having an affair with a lass who's found dead. Canny good I thought, really enjoyed it.

Project X - I love this film. Monkeys flying planes man.

Out of Time - Denzel Washington film where he's a cheif of police who's been having an affair with a lass who's found dead. Canny good I thought, really enjoyed it.

Project X - I love this film. Monkeys flying planes man.

I really liked Out Of Time. I think I bought it mistaking it for Man On Fire but tbh I think I prefered it.

I'm in the middle of watching Lost Highway which I think might be another masterpiece from David Lynch but my fucking DVD is acting up again. Hopefully I can finish watching in on the computer in my break.

Finished watching Lost Highway and it's fucking brilliant, possibly better than Mulholland Drive (although this may be due to the fact that after watching MD I understood what was going on a lot more).

I can't wait to see INLAND EMPIRE now as well as some of the old Lynch classics that I've missed so far.

Saw Black Hawk Down for the first time yesterday, excellent film.

Also watched The Departed (for the 2nd time) a few days back, and its still as shit now as it was at the cinema.

Also watched The Departed (for the 2nd time) a few days back, and its still as shit now as it was at the cinema.

Lies.

Lies.

:baby: You sound like my housemate, its turd!!

Lies.

No, tis true.

Lies.

No, tis true.

Lies I tell yah! :baby: