Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Hesher - A lot better than it looked actually. You actually feel for the kid in the film which makes a change

That the one with JGL?

Where did you see/aquire it?

http://www.oneddl.com/category/movies/

Got Kevin Smiths new horror Red State, Troll Hunter, Attack the Block and friends with benefits to watch this weekend

Hesher - A lot better than it looked actually. You actually feel for the kid in the film which makes a change

That the one with JGL?

Where did you see/aquire it?

http://www.oneddl.com/category/movies/

Got Kevin Smiths new horror Red State, Troll Hunter, Attack the Block and friends with benefits to watch this weekend

ooooh! been waiting for both of these for a while, cheers

Invictus

solid enough, though it would lurch from exposition that stuck out like a sore thumb, to confused shifts in time where there's no raising of the stakes between group games and final. No context of the path to victory is given, it just lands in the final....which plays out pretty dull, as a sequence of penalties and drop goals without any insight as to how they overcame the odds...other than mandela really hoping they do.

American - Bill Hicks story

I think I preferred to imagine he came out of the womb drunk with a bine in his hand dressed in black and angry. Intresting though, the point made about his stand up being still on the money now, 20 years after death, more than anything anyone alive is doing, is illuminating and worrying. I've not seen a stand up with a routine on Obama or Cameron.