Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Have
Sharktopus.

Possibly the worst film that I've ever seen. :wub:

Have you seen the one along those lines that has Tiffany AND Debbie Gibson on? Fucking amazing.

Nop! Dinoshark's the next one I've got to watch. :blush:

Tron Legacy

Those special effects and visuals. :blush:

The soundtrack. :wub:

Olivia Wilde. :blush:

Because of your recent public nerdgasms I've been listening to the Soundtrack over and over. I just don't get bored of it.

Edited by The Fish

Tron Legacy

Those special effects and visuals. :blush:

The soundtrack. :wub:

Olivia Wilde. :blush:

Because of your recent public nerdgasms I've been listening to the Soundtrack over and over. I just don't get bored of it.

+1. I really liked Tron Legacy. Its marmite though.

I was talking about it at work with a girl. She agreed that Olivia Wilde is the hottest girl on Earth.

Tron Legacy

Those special effects and visuals. :D

The soundtrack. :razz:

Olivia Wilde. :icon_lol:

+1. I really liked Tron Legacy. Its marmite though.

I was talking about it at work with a girl. She agreed that Olivia Wilde is the hottest girl on Earth.

Shes nice but I wouldnt go that far

Olivia-Wilde-no-makeup.jpg

The lassy off the inbetweeners though :blush:

showbiz_web__2.jpg

Laura%20Haddock%20Burberry%20Serpentine%20Summer%20Party%20mQx0ZwBN5Wbl.jpg

Favourite "new" movie from the last year or so was Zombieland, it was just brilliant

In a way i'm looking forward to the sequel but i'll be gutted if it's crap

Just watched this for the first time, thought it was great. And even better for having For Whom The Bell Tolls at the start.

And saw Inbetweeners at the start of the week, which did not disappoint at all. And she is so hot. Broad is a lucky bastard.

"American: The Bill Hicks Story" was on last night.

Saw it a year or two ago when it premiered at BFI film festival. Brilliant documentary about his life with interviews of family & friends. Also some unseen footage the family let them use as well. Fully recommend any Hick fans to watch this.

"American: The Bill Hicks Story" was on last night.

Saw it a year or two ago when it premiered at BFI film festival. Brilliant documentary about his life with interviews of family & friends. Also some unseen footage the family let them use as well. Fully recommend any Hick fans to watch this.

nice. thanks for the tip

seconded . Really cleverly put together and completes the backstory on the man nicely . Bought the dvd and loads extras on there too if a fan . Id also recommend this book American Scream

I was lucky to see him at Newcastle Uni on his uk tour. Still freaks me out thinking about it. More for the fact we got there early and had chairs right by the stage. Those plastic stackable chairs and you just arranged them as you fancied - fuck it, let's risk sitting at the front . Didnt dare heckle like ! and averted my eyes when he scanned the crowd just in case !

Madly, he even had some Gazza material near the end ! :D

Another canny book btw (probs more for fans though) is Love All The People .

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." <_<

seconded . Really cleverly put together and completes the backstory on the man nicely . Bought the dvd and loads extras on there too if a fan . Id also recommend this book American Scream

I was lucky to see him at Newcastle Uni on his uk tour. Still freaks me out thinking about it. More for the fact we got there early and had chairs right by the stage. Those plastic stackable chairs and you just arranged them as you fancied - fuck it, let's risk sitting at the front . Didnt dare heckle like ! and averted my eyes when he scanned the crowd just in case !

Madly, he even had some Gazza material near the end ! :D

Another canny book btw (probs more for fans though) is Love All The People .

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." :icon_lol:

Gutting that I could never see him live, there's a distinct lack of comedians like Hicks these days.

I wangled tickets to its premier as I was doing a dissertation on his satire and it's reflection on American thought and culture (drawing parallels between then and now). Met his mother, brother and best friend who were all lovely people. Got a signed poster on which his mam wrote "Here's Tom with the dissertation!" <_<