Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Going to ruin this page, and say I watched Predator 2 again as it was on TV. Not as good as the 1st film, but still entertaining. I've not seen the Alien vs. Predator films, but they look like a shit fanboy wankfest.

Going to ruin this page, and say I watched Predator 2 again as it was on TV. Not as good as the 1st film, but still entertaining. I've not seen the Alien vs. Predator films, but they look like a shit fanboy wankfest.

Never really got the contempt for Predator 2 - I always enjoy it.

The first AVP is shit like.

The Man From Earth 8.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

An impromptu goodbye party for Professor John Oldman becomes a mysterious interrogation after the retiring scholar reveals to his colleagues he is an immortal who has walked the earth for 14,000 years.

Brilliant film and not quite sure how I missed this one. A fantastical story told amongst 8 colleagues at an impromptu leaving party.

No CGI, No stunts, No sex, just a really brilliant story, told well.

Get it watched. :)

Happiness. 8/10

I feel dirty having watched it.

:) What a film.

I've only seen it once, when released at the cinema (whenever that was). Been meaning to re-watch it.

The only scene I have a strong memory of is the confessional scene between the dad and his son. My god ... VERY strong/difficult stuff.

Good film, but I've not liked much that the same director has made since.

Happiness. 8/10

I feel dirty having watched it.

:) What a film.

I've only seen it once, when released at the cinema (whenever that was). Been meaning to re-watch it.

The only scene I have a strong memory of is the confessional scene between the dad and his son. My god ... VERY strong/difficult stuff.

Good film, but I've not liked much that the same director has made since.

I was just looking for a nice relaxing Sunday night film! I had seen clips of PSH's character yelling some of those great lines down the phone and had heard good things without knowing too much about it.

The missus was not impressed.

So as way of compromise/apology for putting her through that, we watched New York, I Love You (2009). A shit-burger with all the trimmings. She hated it as much as I did.

'Hobo With a Shotgun' tonight to man-up.

The Red Shoes

Been meaning to watch it for years. Bit of a let down, no matter how much I agree with the premise that women who pursue a career deserve to die.

That like the series starring David Duchovny?

Like fallout 3 with no action Kevin

(it was alright imo not great 6.5/10)

That's why i downloaded it. Was looking for a post-apocolyptic style movie after playing Fallout, remembered a trailer from this film last year and thought it looked good. Gonna watch it now.

Haven't seen Mad Max. A quick google of Book of Eli and Mad Max, they both look interesting. Shall give them both a download to see what they're like.

The Man From Earth 8.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

An impromptu goodbye party for Professor John Oldman becomes a mysterious interrogation after the retiring scholar reveals to his colleagues he is an immortal who has walked the earth for 14,000 years.

Brilliant film and not quite sure how I missed this one. A fantastical story told amongst 8 colleagues at an impromptu leaving party.

No CGI, No stunts, No sex, just a really brilliant story, told well.

Get it watched. :lol:

Bumparooney

ffs lads this is a great film......Some fucker get it watched instead of watching this shit that you all keep posting. :lol: