Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

No I haven't mate, was meant to be good as well. Hard to get hold of though I'd imagine.

This new one is spot on apparently and a two parter is now available at the usual sources.

Bbc have been showing it recenty and its on iplayer but only episodes 19/20 available now

Ok. :lol:

Perfume - The Story of a Murderer is on BBC2 tonight at 11.20.

Set your recorders , worth a watch.

I loved the book, and didn't hold much hope of it translating to film, but it's not bad at all.

Did a woman drag you to see that? Jesus. (SUcker Punch I mean)

Nah. Pal of mine that's been trying to make a living in CGI dragged me along...and to be fair the graphics were pretty smart for what was basically a computer game you can't interact with....the woeful bit of the game you hate to have to watch when pressing A doesn't skip it.

The Sting with Robert Redford, Paul Newman and Robert Shaw.

Hadn't seen it in a long time and saw it going for 99p so bought it and watched it a couple of nights ago, just forgot I watched the Unforgiven last night with Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman, best Cowboy film for me, like.

Maurice - Thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite dark at times, but very thought provoking and I could definitely relate to it.

:D

Had to google that, not at all surprised you plucked it from the front of your mind though :icon_lol:

I watched the Unforgiven last night with Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman, best Cowboy film for me, like.

Fucking great film. Also give a western called 'Once Upon A Time In The West' a go: staggeringly good film.

I watched the Unforgiven last night with Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman, best Cowboy film for me, like.

Fucking great film. Also give a western called 'Once Upon A Time In The West' a go: staggeringly good film.

Tis.

Also staggeringly long mind. 3hrs. <_<